Author Topic: E^D's Requests  (Read 2383 times)

E^D Crow

• Rev. Fr. Big Orange Nose Grabber, ACROSS chaplain
  • Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
E^D's Requests
« on: February 13, 2008, 04:52:49 PM »
I am extending this offer to everyone on this board:

I will create for you signatures and/or avatars, as best I can, using only your instructions, and my design sensibilities, to exacting detail.

I used to work as a graphic designer, and that's just something you can't really forget.

Remember, this is for free, so it may take some random span of time, so please be patient.

First come, first serve: Post your request summary here, so others may know Who's on first, What's on second, and I Don't Know's on third, and then I will PM you for more precise details, once you have been selected in the queue.

:elhail: :ehail: :g_hail:
     Hail Il Palazzo!

E^D

E^D Crow

• Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
Re: E^D's Requests
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »
Can ya' do my current sig image, replacing Rika (blue hair) with Hyatt and Shion (green hair) with Excel?  It doesn't have to be animated, but I want to see the knife sticking out of Hyatt's head with blood flying out while Excel watches intently.

I'm a sick person.

EDIT: Forgot my manners.  Can you please make it for me?
Thank you. :elhail:

Sounds like a challenge!  I accept.
Next...
E^D

ElricJC

• Part-Time Monkey God
  • Head of City Security
  • Burn, baby, burn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 07:33:31 PM »
Ok, if you would be so kind as to find the time, I'm looking for a avatar pic of my Final Fantasy character in out D20 FF game.  He's a Moogle, and if you know the Moogles from FFXII that's the kind.  Short, brown, abusively cute wearing blue and white robes (he's a summoner), with an unreasonably large human sized Semi-Automatic pistol (picture a Desert Eagle).

That would be awesome  :im_nabeshin:

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

E^D Crow

• Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 08:28:20 PM »
Ok, if you would be so kind as to find the time, I'm looking for a avatar pic of my Final Fantasy character in out D20 FF game.  He's a Moogle, and if you know the Moogles from FFXII that's the kind.  Short, brown, abusively cute wearing blue and white robes (he's a summoner), with an unreasonably large human sized Semi-Automatic pistol (picture a Desert Eagle).

That would be awesome  :im_nabeshin:
Sounds good.  We'll discuss the details later.  Loading message...

E^D

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 11:11:26 AM »
hmmm interesting. No disrespect to Micki but I Have been thinking of getting a new avatar. Can you do me and Avatar of Harima Kenji out of School Rumble. aslong as it's one of the pictures of him thinking (you don't see his mouth just his goatee)

E^D Crow

• Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 07:45:24 PM »
All projects complete.

Resetting queue...

E^D