Poll

How would you rate it?

If this show were a woman (or man), I'd totally make love to it.
1 (16.7%)
It was great.
4 (66.7%)
It's okay.
0 (0%)
It ain't worth watching.
1 (16.7%)
This show killed my family.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Nerima Daikon Brothers  (Read 6957 times)

Agent Kego

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
Re: Nerima Daikon Brothers
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 02:35:24 PM »
I must own this.  :im_nabeshin:

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »
Looks like I will finally get to see this, though not till July or so...what with one thing and another, I was able to pre-order a copy of it for myself through work.  (Well, uh, they owe me for some videos and supplies I paid for personally, so it's kind of a swap. But I have to wait because I pre-ordered it with Fruits Basket 20 and Artemis Fowl 6 for the library.)

But anyway, my main news is that they're going to be selling the complete set, starting in May.  It's going to be about $46, but I see it avaliable to pre-order for around $30 everywhere.

Says it's a 4-disc set, which seems odd since they sold it as three discs seperately...

Maybe it's higher quality or the fourth disc is special features or something?

Also, at first the dub will seem funnier, but I must say that the original Japanese version is a lot better.

The ones I really like, I usually watch in Japanese on the second or third viewing. :D

Maybe the fourth disc is a soundtrack or something, which seems odd, because a lot of the reviews I read said the music was repetitive.
The BGM is repetitive, though the songs are different every time.

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 05:28:55 PM »
Eh, Foggle...this show was SO much fun! :D  Just the sort of program I like! And all the songs keep running through my head, now.

The villain's song from Episode 1 floored me from the start--I rewatched that scene three times. 

I'm actually planning an early rewatch, once the pile of to-watch stuff goes down a bit.

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!