Author Topic: It's like coming home again....and asking your parents for money. artist needed!  (Read 6157 times)

Meyeselph

• Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
Yeah but i wouldn't trust this kind of stuff with larger more popular forums. I don't care if i'd be more likely to find people who would do a 'better job' I just want people who ain't jerks. The well of people to work with runs dry no matter where I go. At least posting my script here didn't get a thousand people saying 'lol lern to writ newb' like on some other forums. So it's a net gain leastways.
ll I ask of you is complete and utter subservience without question or complaint. That's easy! I could be asking you to think for yourself, and we all know how well you handle that.

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
At least posting my script here didn't get a thousand people saying 'lol lern to writ newb' like on some other forums.
Probably spoken by the kind of people who watch Evangelion for the mecha battles.

I'd love to help, if I could, but my art is worse than most 5 year olds'. :(

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
hey im back. I finally finished my term, but now have the pain-in-the-butt looking for a job thing. Im off on leave from my fastfood restaraunt job, but i really dont wanna go back, it's torture.

So, yeah, i have a bit more time now, i'll have a shot. By the way, send me your email, i'll send you mine because i'll have questions for you.

Meyeselph

• Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
sent in a private message thingy.
ll I ask of you is complete and utter subservience without question or complaint. That's easy! I could be asking you to think for yourself, and we all know how well you handle that.