Author Topic: For those who are not aware *for futurama fans only*  (Read 5117 times)

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
Re: For those who are not aware *for futurama fans only*
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 01:14:44 AM »
indeed...mwah hah ha...ha.
i must say that those creator guys are really good at making different emotions. they get it right every time.

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »
Benders Big Score just aired here tonight. It was truly epic considering that Futurama has been cancelled for a few years now. Made me realize even moreso how tired The Simpsons have been in X amount of years. Futurama still feels fresh and new and yet is still cancelled - My god, why?? O.o

Matt Groening showed some respect for Family Guy too. There was a brief scene in which Fry nailed up a Family Guy calendar on the wall. Interesting to see that.

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 06:44:24 PM »
Actually Matt's a big fan of Family Guy, the writers for the Simpsons on the other hand....

Randamo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 11:18:04 PM »
been a while since i've said anything, but i've also got the beast with a billion backs.
it's not until later in the movie you get that joke. Truly a disgusting movie this one. I watched the commentary and even they were grossed out.

Poey

• Head of City Security
  • Retired Admin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 06:59:21 PM »
The third movie is to be released before Christmas, and it looks amazing.

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »
been a while since i've said anything, but i've also got the beast with a billion backs.
it's not until later in the movie you get that joke. Truly a disgusting movie this one. I watched the commentary and even they were grossed out.
What's so disgusting about it?  I haven't seen it yet, but I don't care about spoilers.

Randamo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 12:51:38 AM »
What's so disgusting about it?  I haven't seen it yet, but I don't care about spoilers.
mostly sexual innuendo that just is gross.
well, the movie villian [or something like that] is really just this perverted creature mating with everyone in the universe by its tenatcles. Fry becomes high preist to that thing, and stuff comes out from the creature via him. it's been a while since i've seen it, but some things i remember are that people don't have to go the bathroom anymore because the creature takes care of it. Kif dies and Zapp accidently eats some his goo splattered all over the room. Fry also gets involved in some sort of relationship with a girl where he has to share her with her other 4 boyfriends and anyone else who wants to date her. stuff like that. I'm just not a fan of that kind of humour.