Author Topic: Chit Chat thread  (Read 126109 times)

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
Re: Chit Chat thread
« Reply #630 on: March 23, 2010, 07:48:02 AM »
Yikes..?
You mean Woohoo... You KNOW you mean Woohoo, stop hiding it...  :il_hahaha:

I slept over today, and had yet another headache wheni  woke up... This isn't funny... Bleh...
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #631 on: March 27, 2010, 02:54:14 PM »
Checked where my package is at and I think I'll be getting it Monday. I wish UPS shipped on Saturdays.

exckilla

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 27, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »
Had a rather boring day didn't do much, part from watching harry potter and the chamber of secrets on tv, dulllllll

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 27, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »
and I thought lonely saturdays were boring enough. God I wish i had a job again, that way I can go out every weekend and not get BORED!!!

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #634 on: March 27, 2010, 06:50:44 PM »
WHAT THE HELL?!

I frequently like to have these pizzas that you can just heat up in the oven. I did that just now and bit into it to find something strange. I'm extremely grossed out and, once the weekend is over, they're getting an angry phone call.

I don't know how squeamish all of you are so I'll just post the link if you want to see it. I took pics in case they want proof. I'm a poor college student so I at least want the money back that I spend to pay for this thing.

I tore apart the pizza to see if anything else was in there: http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt289/Mad_Hatteress/ICK/?action=view&current=001.jpg

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 27, 2010, 07:18:27 PM »
ok I give in what is it?

thats nothing I had a neighbour drop unconcious in her kitchen a few years back. When me and dad went over to see if she was alright my dad saw something scurry across the floor, he caught it in a jar and called an ambulance. When she recovered she told us she had open a bag of bananas and a banana spider crawled out. She wasn't bitten she just screamed and fainted dropping the bananas on the floor.

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #636 on: March 27, 2010, 07:26:58 PM »
Yeah, that's way worse, but I'm still grossed out.

That's actually pretty common with bananas but I'm surprised she didn't notice it before getting home. My mom knows a lady who works at a grocery store and once a huge tarantula popped out when she was stocking bananas.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 28, 2010, 03:37:47 AM »
I have a well paid boring job 5 days a week, and I certainly have no intention of working on a saturday and sunday, if I can avoid it

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 28, 2010, 09:43:19 AM »
one of my friends mother ate a cake once, and there wasa  piece of nail in it, she got grossed out and stopped eatig that sort of cake for some time...

ever sinc i heard that story, i called it for nailcake...

i love that kind of cake though, i even have one in my kitchen right now..1
if anyone is even interested, the cake is a  danish brand, called "citron måne" (lemon moon)

delicious stuff...

anyways, what the hell is that thing in the pizza, i can't recognize it... :O

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #639 on: March 28, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »
anyways, what the hell is that thing in the pizza, i can't recognize it... :O
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm looking at in the photo... T_T

I need some help, Maddy. ^^;; Is it the beige-colored thing, or the silvery thing pushed to the side of the plate? Maybe both? O_o

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 28, 2010, 01:24:15 PM »
Perhaps there was a Taco inside the pizza O_O

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #641 on: March 28, 2010, 03:07:35 PM »
I need some help, Maddy. ^^;; Is it the beige-colored thing, or the silvery thing pushed to the side of the plate? Maybe both? O_o[/color]

It's both.

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #642 on: March 28, 2010, 06:34:05 PM »
^Nasty! X_x

Yeah, I don't like weird crap like that in my food at all. I once chipped a tooth on a white chocolate Toblerone bar once. Something in it was as hard as stone and exactly the same color as the chocolate. I've never had another Toblerone since.

Sometimes we all become too trusting of food manufacturers. We want to assume what they make is safe and don't give it a second thought when we bite into it.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 29, 2010, 11:57:10 AM »
Not long until payday yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, until I spend it all again, this month as felt a long one

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #644 on: March 29, 2010, 01:06:08 PM »

Sometimes we all become too trusting of food manufacturers. We want to assume what they make is safe and don't give it a second thought when we bite into it.

I called the company and they're actually taking this very seriously. They're sending me out an envelop to send whatever that thing is into them along with some free coupons. I really think this was just a one time occurrence so I'll try their pizza again.

I also got my Outlaw Star mangas, which was finally something to make me happy. I think I've finally gotten it through my head material things really are better to focus on then people. I'm going to go back to my old ways and waste my spare moments on video games, comic books, and movies.