Author Topic: Favorite Game Quote and/or Cutscenes?  (Read 8703 times)

Twan

• Unemployed
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Game Quote and/or Cutscenes?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 04:12:33 AM »
There was this game called Blazing Dragons on the PS1 that was crammed with good quotes. It was a point and click adventure with Monty Python like humour. A bit odd none of the quotes can be found on the internet though. A few I can remember a bit.

Flicker: I'm looking for Sir George's wife.
Gatekeeper: I'm afraid she is away for awhile. She and Sir George got into a fight. She had some big words, he had a big axe.
Flicker: When will she be back?
Gatekeeper: Well that depends... do you believe in reincarnation?

Gatekeeper: Do you know how hard it is for me to open this door? Stop wasting my time!

Once Flicker managed got into the castle he put on a fake Sir George costume that smells of dung. I refer to him as Fake Sir George.

Fake Sir George talking to the dog of Sir George who is quite scared: Don't worry boy. Today I'm nice!

Fake Sir George: Mervin! Give me status on... you know...the evil plan thingy.

Fake Sir George: Excellent work Mervin! Carry on, toodle pip, good show and all that.
Mervin: Your vote of confidence thrills me to no end Sire.

Wish I had the whole script of the game.  :il_hahaha:

PedrosVengeance

• Unemployed
  • Pedro will kill you Gomez
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 08:48:52 PM »
Mass Effect 2
Sergeant-This, recruits, is a twenty kilo farris slug. Feel the weight. Every five seconds the main gun of an everest class dreadnought accelerates one to one point three percent of light speed. It impacts with the force of a thirty-eight kiloton bomb. That is three times the yield of the city-buster dropped on Hiroshima back on Earth. That means that Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest Son-Of-a-Bitch in space.

Halo 2
Johnson-Are you hit marine?
Marine-No sir.
Johnson-Then listen up. When I joined the corp we didn't have any fancy-smancy tanks. We had sticks, two sticks and a rock to a whole platoon, and we to share the rock. Buck-up boy your one very lucky marine.

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »
Mafia 2
Henry: Take me to El Greco!
Joe: The fuckin' painter?
Henry: No; the fuckin' doctor, you idiot!

That's just from the demo. I can already tell that this game is going to be loaded with awesome dialogue.