Author Topic: Uncreativity's Shiny New Thread of Spoilers and Spoiling You (SPOILER WARNING)  (Read 35936 times)

Mad Hatteress

WOW.

All this craziness better be explained by the time the manga has ended! I'll rage if there's any loose ends that are left. I bought this manga for the comedy but the increasingly screwy plot makes my brain hurt trying to figure out. Even though I'm stupid I still would've picked it up but it would've been nice to know how freaking complicated it gets!

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
    • Everything is Fabulous - MY BLOG
So it refers to himself as "we"... maybe those are the people from Solaria or some shiet?
Christ... I love tihs manga. I really do, but I hope it won't be cancelled and forced to end prematurely. I hope Rikdo will explain everything and we will get a nice end where Il Palazzo goes down along with mustache man...

AND EXCEL STARTS LIVING AS A PART OF UMI'S FAMILY. : D

Pamplemousse

• That Office Lady!
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
I like the theory, Kharaxel!
And I second the rest of what you say 100%!
:D
I, Pamplemousse, do not believe in alligators.

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Bah, what kind of ending is that? I want it to end in a way where things are explained, and epic things go down, but then everything goes exactly back to the way it used to be. It's been awhile since Excel Saga has had a nice return to the ol' status quo.

Pamplemousse

• That Office Lady!
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
I'd be quite content with that, too, just so long as "return to the status quo" doesn't mean "return to the pre-Elgala status quo".  :elhail:
Though I wonder how half the Kabapu crew would take that. Misaki and Sumiyoshi, sure, they could handle it. But Watanabe and Iwata? I don't know what they'd do if "normal" reared its head again...
I, Pamplemousse, do not believe in alligators.

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Even if it does, I don't doubt there will be at least small changes. It seems pretty obvious Misaki and Iwata are gonna get together, and probably Watanabe and Hyatt as well. (CONGRATULATIONS, MR. NECROPHILIAC.)

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Bah, what kind of ending is that? I want it to end in a way where things are explained, and epic things go down, but then everything goes exactly back to the way it used to be. It's been awhile since Excel Saga has had a nice return to the ol' status quo.
I agree.

I'd be quite content with that, too, just so long as "return to the status quo" doesn't mean "return to the pre-Elgala status quo".  :elhail:
Though I wonder how half the Kabapu crew would take that. Misaki and Sumiyoshi, sure, they could handle it. But Watanabe and Iwata? I don't know what they'd do if "normal" reared its head again...
I knew that Misaki was too good of a girl to be working for the likes of Kabapu from the get go. Too smart, too logical, too reasonable of a person.
She'd be fine.

I've also felt that Sumiyoshi was kinda out of place among the crew later on. He doesn't have an evil bone in his body. While he may feel part of a team, he's simply making ends meet with his paychecks - It's a job.
But yeah, the ol' status quo would suit him fine.

Even if it does, I don't doubt there will be at least small changes. It seems pretty obvious Misaki and Iwata are gonna get together, and probably Watanabe and Hyatt as well. (CONGRATULATIONS, MR. NECROPHILIAC.)
Iwata is hopelessly.. what's the word I'm looking for-- enthralled by Misaki. I figure wherever she goes, Iwata will never be too far behind. That said, I could imagine Misaki parting ways with the Department of Environmental Security in a heartbeat when she feels the last straw has been made with Kabapu and she can take no more. And Iwata will be right there with her.

Watanabe's situation is.. somewhat similar. As of now he's a man who feels there's nothing left to lose. When he reconciles with Hyatt (and I believe he will!), his anger will no longer be there to motivate him in Kabapu's unscrupulous activities. He'll quit his job with Kabapu and start a fresh new life with "Miss Ayasugi".

Lord Il

• Spam Master
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
^Such scans are torturous.

I'd recognise that oblique tooth anywheres - That's the real Excel.

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Hahaha, Excel is going, "Don't believe in me! Believe in me who doesn't believe in you!"

ETA: Or wait, probably more like, "Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me who doesn't believe in you!" (I've only seen the first ep of Gurren Lagann and "myself"  and "yourself" are the same word in Japanese.)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 06:02:16 PM by Uncreativity »

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
    • Everything is Fabulous - MY BLOG
Hmmm, I wonder what happens in this chapter.

Knowing Rikdo probably nothing of importance. : P

Mad Hatteress

*Gasps*

No, Hyatt! He's a kinky, nasty, sadist now! STAY AWAY!

Lord Il

• Spam Master
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Looks like an inevitable reconciliation of those two.

And yeah, I know what you mean, Maddy.

SWamP

• Unpaid Translator
  • Toilet Cleaner
  • In your house, cooking your pets.
    • View Profile
    • Efexsagá
Chapter 161 scans?

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 05:22:26 AM by SWamP »

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Nnnnnnnnnnnope. Don't got 'em.

ETA: Actually, I'm not 100% for sure (I'm not quite sure where to look, but I will peek around later) but I think Excel Saga might have skipped a chapter due to Holy Brownie ending.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 10:17:12 PM by Uncreativity »

Lord Il

• Spam Master
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
ETA: Actually, I'm not 100% for sure (I'm not quite sure where to look, but I will peek around later) but I think Excel Saga might have skipped a chapter due to Holy Brownie ending.
Holy Brownie ended? Too bad.
Never got a chance to see much of it though.

@SWamP: I don't think that site likes hotlinking - the pics don't show up.
But copy and pasting the urls does allow them to display.