Author Topic: Kickstarter - The Reward (Tales of Alethrion) series  (Read 3544 times)

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
Kickstarter - The Reward (Tales of Alethrion) series
« on: March 07, 2013, 04:48:17 PM »
The Reward is a short movie cartoon, made by some talented animators at The Animation Workshop..!
The creators got the idea of making an actual series based of it, and threw it on kickstarter today..!

I'm eventually going to give my support to these guys, I'm not sure if any of you will support them, but at least check out their short film "The Reward" and perhaps have something to look forward to, if this gets off the ground..!

The Animation Workshop..! is an animation school/drawing academy in Denmark, and is internationally known as one of the most popular up-and-coming animation studios out there, frequently releasing bachelor projects and giving animators, cartoonists, comic artists, graphics artists etc work all over the world, and has many international students as well, it's a cool place that reeks of creativity and talent, so any support given to these guys would be a nice bit of charity to the future of animation..!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Re: Kickstarter - The Reward (Tales of Alethrion) series
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 05:42:53 PM »
Got a chance to watch The Reward over the weekend. I liked it!

This is a good production, a result of what can happen when talented minds are brought together. It was directed quite well - no dialogue was necessary to move the plot along. d^_^b Much respect for the use of hand-drawn animation - it's sadly becoming a lost art form these days.