Author Topic: Kharaxel's Crappy Music Garage  (Read 2770 times)

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
    • Everything is Fabulous - MY BLOG
Kharaxel's Crappy Music Garage
« on: June 19, 2010, 12:08:19 AM »
Hello. This is where I'll be posting my "music" (if we can call it that).

I will mostly post stuff only Excel Saga related... such as my own fan themes for the charas, and other music (mostly related to what happens in the manga).

The only reason I made this thread, is because I just finished making this crappy thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtUqfrHf5eA

That's the theme I made for Miwa. Everything you need to know about is in the video description, so... you know.

And if for some unholy reason you want an mp3 of this crap... I can provide it.

Well, then... enjoy.

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Re: Kharaxel's Crappy Music Garage
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 09:23:41 AM »
This is epic!!! Matching music to match personalities of the characters is too awesome. I can't say I've seen this done before. I like it!

Although not entirely the same thing, kinda reminds me of a fun project I once did in high school art class. The teacher would play different styles of songs (rock, metal, country, classical, trance, etc.) and we were asked to draw how the song made us feel. We had really interesting results.

Can't wait to see.. uhm.. hear what you have in store for the other characters. :e_wink:

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 10:01:41 AM »
This is epic!!! Matching music to match personalities of the characters is too awesome. I can't say I've seen this done before. I like it!

Although not entirely the same thing, kinda reminds me of a fun project I once did in high school art class. The teacher would play different styles of songs (rock, metal, country, classical, trance, etc.) and we were asked to draw how the song made us feel. We had really interesting results.

Can't wait to see.. uhm.. hear what you have in store for the other characters. :e_wink:

Thank you very much.

I'm actually making a theme for Ill Palazzo now. Trying to make dat shit epic... but failing, as of now.
My computer can't handle too much instruments at once, so I have to try hard to make things sound at least decent with small amount of stuff in it.

Once again, thanks.

Also, that listening and drawing how it makes you feel thing is kind of neat. Gotta try that sometime... tough, I'll probably force my friend who can actually draw to do something like that himself. : >

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 11:05:34 AM »
Also, that listening and drawing how it makes you feel thing is kind of neat. Gotta try that sometime... tough, I'll probably force my friend who can actually draw to do something like that himself. : >
Actually it's not all about the persons drawing abilities. Some people who did this project simply had a pencil in their hand and just let it go in their own controlled randomness. Drawing music on paper - giving it physical form - has no boundaries.

After hearing Miwa's theme first, I can't imagine what you'll give Il Palazzo. IMO, Miwa's could be interchangable with him. :il_hahaha:

Good luck!

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 07:15:17 AM »
Oh snap.

I haven't posted anything in this thread since some time ago.
Time to fix this...

http://www.box.net/shared/7jy9zqruggnjdq3oj21m

Although I haven't made that Ill Palazzo theme song, you guys can have this instead.
A THEME SONG FOR TENMANGU.

I was going for something simple yet mysterious... and I think I accomplished that goal... sort of.

Anyway, tell me whatcha think.