Author Topic: Guns, Roses, Hormones and Ego--my AMV!  (Read 4660 times)

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Guns, Roses, Hormones and Ego--my AMV!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 03:08:10 PM »
heh... "Hot ACROSS Buns"
Oh man, this is too great. w00t!

And I just saw HA1L's anti-Key comment on YouTube. bwahaha..

Quote from: "Inkwolf"
(May I call you 'Inky'? Or perhaps.. 'Wolfy'?) :lol:
They pretty much call me Inky everywhere else. :D
Inky it is then. ^_^

they seem like a pretty tough crowd over at AMV.org.
Yes they can be. But I would only hope that the org will critique your vid fairly in such a way so you can learn from it. If any of the so-called 'elitists' decides to shoot your work full of holes, do not take it too much at face value and become discouraged by it. Stiff upper lip!

One thing to be certain Inky, your amv is not at all the simple mashing of randomness put to music like I see in so many others. I like vids like yours because I see the care, consideration and creativity you've put forth into making something entertaining that you're proud of and a theme or point of it is clearly made.
In short, the effort shows.

Glad you all liked the motorcycle!  At first I was looking for a  motorcycle from another anime to hijack, but my neighbor had the PERFECT bike parked on the curb, so I photographed it.  And I was hoping to do a few more scenes of Lord Il riding it, from different angles, but lack of time (and weak animation tools) prevented me.  

Gotta admit, the man looks damn fine on a Harley.  :shock:
Yes, that motorcycle edit was made of pure, solid WIN! You're gooood! *bows* :exhail:

Quote from: "starcat"
And on Lord Il's avatar -- I knew that was FMP.  :D  Sousuke Sagara~~ whee~~ (though I'm not a fan a yaoi.  :(  )
No need to explain yourself. I'm sure we alllllllllllllll believe you. :P

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
Guns, Roses, Hormones and Ego--my AMV!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »
I can take constructive criticsm, as long as I am allowed to cry, pout, sulk, and wallow in denial for a reasonable amount of time. :D

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!