Author Topic: May coming up.... so... any more suggestions?  (Read 2172 times)

R Kenshin

• Bio Scientist
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
May coming up.... so... any more suggestions?
« on: April 24, 2007, 07:11:20 PM »
Well... I am in a slump. I really have been too busy to go on youtube and look up at previews for new anime. I know that I want to buy Death note anime (even though I dont see why I should, "I mean i got the movies and manga already) and I am also going to get the School RUmble and Mushishi anime.

HOWEVER :x
I haven't been out and about looking at the new animeinsiders / newtype and I do not want to rely just on animenewsnetwork reviews so I humbly ask you..... my loyal excel saga fans... what should I buy in terms of anime.

Note that I dont care for the genre (as long as no harem anime god those get old)
Also the age of the anime isn't a factor. I'm looking for something like Cowboy Bebop/Azumanga/GITS good.
Roar, Roar, fight the power

Mr Crispy

• Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 06:49:00 AM »
Black Lagoon. If you're looking for action, get Black Lagoon. It's basically the child of an anime and a Hollywood blockbuster. It's about a Japanese businessman who gets thrown away by his company to cover up its illegal actions, and joins up with smugglers in order to survive at the edge of civilized and lawful society. And he tries to face the terrors of the criminal underworld and live there without becoming numb to it like everyone else. It's also got one of the most badass female casts in anime, with women like the gunslinger Revy and the cold hearted and cruel Russian mafia leader Balalaika.

http://www.blacklagooncompany.com/

R Kenshin

• Bio Scientist
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 07:33:08 AM »
sounds good. thanks guys :o
Roar, Roar, fight the power