Author Topic: What game did you buy most recently?  (Read 75411 times)

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
Re: What game did you buy most recently?
« Reply #630 on: May 30, 2012, 09:56:51 AM »
How is the feel of the game..? not so much the gameplay, but the atmosphere, and such... I loved the dark feeling the old games had :o
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

exckilla

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: July 15, 2012, 11:16:17 AM »
I have purchased many since last I was here for the PC, Max payne 3, gta 4 plus content, game of thrones, lego batman 2, both batman arkham asylum and city and street fighter x tekken plus a few others.

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
« Reply #632 on: July 16, 2012, 02:49:05 PM »
Thanks to the Steam sale, I recent bought:
Ys Origin
The Bard's Tale
Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack
Divine Divinity
Deus Ex Collection
Metro 2033
A Valley Without Wind
Braid
Runespell: Overture

And the sale is only half over.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: July 18, 2012, 11:44:36 AM »
I am bit annoyed I didn't save up more cash or avoid buying certain titles too early for example both force unleashes I could have saved a tenner on number 2 and £20 on the first, and £13 on sonic generations.  I bought myself duke nukem forever since it was at £3.74 and a price I would only pay for it, not bad for whart I have played of it.  Just annoyed I can not get lost planet or soldier of fortune payback to work (a cursed windows 7 64bit).

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #634 on: July 19, 2012, 05:45:22 AM »
I haven't been able to take much advantage of the Steam sales  this summer... So far, mostly it was games I already own (sadly, some I didn't even play yet -.-) And only very few others, I considered, but left alone, since i have too much on my plate as it is..!

I did get myself Skyrim though, figuring it wouldn't be on a sale like this again for a while, and I wanted a new big open game to roam around in anyway..!

So I've been playing Skyrim for the last 2 days, it sure is addictive, but GEEZ are there many bugs in this game, glitches galore, and according to a friend, broken quests, and just generally oddities pretty much around every corner...

Still, addictive, haha, I play as a female Orc, figuring they're melee combat based, and I'd like something you probably don't see every day :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #635 on: July 19, 2012, 01:17:36 PM »
There are some very annoying bugs in skyrim, one of them I found occured as soon as I got arrested, escaped and then got caught by the gaurds again very time i pick pay the fine or go to prison the game froze, all happened on a quest I am sure ^ you will discover which is the love quest you are given in riften.

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 20, 2012, 10:59:57 AM »
I imported Max Anarchy (AKA Anarchy Reigns) from Japan. It's already in English, so I figured it was worth paying extra to get it >7 months early. Best multiplayer game ever IMO. Tons of fun online (or even with bots) and the soundtrack is simply fantastic.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 20, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »
I made few miscalculations back in april when I bought myself starwars the old republic, what a waste of £40.00 and further waste of £19.00 for added time, I thought I would enjoy it but alas it was not ment to be I prefer the other mmo I bought which was APB.