Author Topic: The Enmity of Momochi and Shouji  (Read 22128 times)

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
Re: The Enmity of Momochi and Shouji
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 05:04:05 PM »
huh... She can fire rockets from her knee's and fire lazars from eyes? But I dont know what reference your talking about? The one where Shouji pulls up infront of the new apartment with a fixed Rop.2? Because from what I read she was the one driving wrecklessly >.>

Oh, I think you know the one.

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 05:05:35 PM »
no seriously im really drawing a blank I honestly cant recall this one. (though I am reading the whole series again im just on book 3 atm)

I have to find a time in the near future to go back and restore the world.
                 -Kyon

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 05:07:09 PM »
Iwata's brain is in Ropponmatsu 1's body.  He's just accidentally destroyed the apartment.  Shiouji uses Ropponmatsu 2 to subdue him.  Think hard.

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »
Oh... that one, let me re read that situation one sec

-Kyon

ElricJC

• Part-Time Monkey God
  • Head of City Security
  • Burn, baby, burn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 06:33:15 PM »
Or the scene when Nishiki and Iwata are arguing about love lives or something like that and Nishiki says "Humans and robots get some, stupid cyborgs get none!"

Where do you think she's "getting some" from?

And even Kabapu was shown to be a little creeped out by him, like when they met on the park bench, but Kabapu deals with him because he's pragmatic.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

FullmetalExcel

• Civil Servant
  • Bath time senior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2007, 07:50:54 PM »
Gee, could it be because she might not like pedophiles and thinks he's a creepy freak?  Just an idea.

Thats what i thought.
ay im a otuku and a metalhead. put them togeather and i become god. check me out on myspace www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell ..marry me excel!!!

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 08:25:32 PM »
Or the scene when Nishiki and Iwata are arguing about love lives or something like that and Nishiki says "Humans and robots get some, stupid cyborgs get none!"

And even Kabapu was shown to be a little creeped out by him, like when they met on the park bench, but Kabapu deals with him because he's pragmatic.

Please that was just to piss Iwata off, u know how kids are evil...

-Kyon

FullmetalExcel

• Civil Servant
  • Bath time senior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »

Yeah i remember that. that was creepy! And remember what she did with iwata when he was having a wet dream. she is experienced with sex. And the only one that could teach Two that is her master.

Even more creepy. He also drives a white unmarked van around. so you know he has at least thought about trying to get some with a little girl. and when sumy-chans sister came around, Shiouji dressed Two up like her so you know he fulfills he sick fantasies on her.

So yes he is a pedophile and thats why momochi dislikes him. 
ay im a otuku and a metalhead. put them togeather and i become god. check me out on myspace www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell ..marry me excel!!!

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2007, 09:19:11 PM »

Yeah i remember that. that was creepy! And remember what she did with iwata when he was having a wet dream. she is experienced with sex. And the only one that could teach Two that is her master.

Even more creepy. He also drives a white unmarked van around. so you know he has at least thought about trying to get some with a little girl. and when sumy-chans sister came around, Shiouji dressed Two up like her so you know he fulfills he sick fantasies on her.

Your looking to much into, little kids say ANYTHING to piss someone they fight with off, you know this.

About her being experienced in sex, um... she is a ROBOT she has no sexual organs, she doesnt have those kinds of feelings! Besides remember he mind is linked to Rop. 1, whos to say that Ten didnt preinstall ideas on how to make love (and knowing his personality that is something he WOULD do)

He doesnt drive an unmarked white van, it has his company's logo all over it...

He also just dressed two up to show to Sumiyoshi that he knew about her from Iwata's brain...

-Kyon

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 06:01:43 AM »

Your looking to much into, little kids say ANYTHING to piss someone they fight with off, you know this.

About her being experienced in sex, um... she is a ROBOT she has no sexual organs, she doesnt have those kinds of feelings!

Perhaps Shiouji installed sexual organs in her so she could fulfill his fantasies.

Damn, I feel weird typing shit like that.  But seriously, it's possible.

ElricJC

• Part-Time Monkey God
  • Head of City Security
  • Burn, baby, burn
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 06:05:24 AM »
Also remember when she stumbled down the stairs naked.  Watanabe and Iwata wouldn't have been as shocked if she didn't have anything to see in that regard.

And I also feel dirty for saying this but remember, she does have a mouth (I really don't think I need to explain further...)

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2007, 07:14:59 AM »
But didnt u notice that her body wasnt fully human looking? u can easily tell she has dif parts...

-Kyon

SWamP

• Unpaid Translator
  • Toilet Cleaner
  • In your house, cooking your pets.
    • View Profile
    • Efexsagá
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2007, 07:40:34 AM »
But didnt u notice that her body wasnt fully human looking? u can easily tell she has dif parts...

This is Ropponmatsu in "naked" mode...

I agreed with you >_>

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2007, 09:31:24 AM »
Lol at the new sig, poor Elgala...

But yea Rop. 2 I just dont think has the capability to do those things, she is much more mechanical looking then Rop. 1 with the no real ears cept cat ears, the cord, the obvious attachment lines on her body. Hell I doubt she even has nipples I mean she cant feel differences in hot/cold so they could never erm... u know. (Dont want to talk bout that anymore)

Plus she cant even cry right!

-Kyon

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »
you might want to rethink that last comment about her crying as she can cry if you remember Iwata being the cause