Author Topic: Competition: Wierd Stories  (Read 7634 times)

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
Re: Competition: Wierd Stories
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 03:36:00 PM »
Okay, here's my entry...a little early because I'll be out of town tomorrow, and if I don't write a chapter on my Harry Potter fanfic this weekend, my loyal fans will go rabid.  (I skipped last week's installment to play with AMV Hell)

Excel, Arbitrated

“I, Elgala, should be the one to use the ticket.”  She had been pouting since the meeting, and Excel continued to ignore her.  “I, Elgala, am the most likely to be discovered and become a national idol who can broadcast the glories of ACROSS and Lord Il Palazzo to the masses, unlike senior Excel, who is cranky and gets older and frumpier every day and is only likely to get discovered by the sanitation department as a potential trash remover.”

“Any chance you had that Excel might change her mind has just gone up in smoke,” said Excel grimly.  “Lord Ilpalazzo said that only his most trustworthy and tenacious agent could carry out this mission, and then he handed the ticket to ME.”

“He handed it to you because you’re the senior,” said Elgala.  “He meant for you to pass it on, of course.  Blast! I, Elgala, keep trying to pick her pockets, but haven’t found that ticket yet.  In what foul crevice of her anatomy has Senior Excel stashed it?””

“That’s for me to know and you to NOT find out,” said Excel.  “And the next time you try to sneak a hand under my clothes, ACROSS will be short one agent, and the ignorant masses will have gained a piece of sidewalk art with really strange hair.”

“How exciting this is, senior,” said Agent Hyatt.  “A ticket to watch a live television program being filmed!  I wonder what Lord Ilpalazzo wants you to do at the filming.”

“No doubt that will become clear at the appropriate time,” said Excel, hoping it was true.  “This is the address.  And don’t ask because, yes, I am sure.”

They looked up at the dilapidated high-rise office building doubtfully.  Excel shrugged and entered. They had to wake up the security guard at the desk.

“Hello, quasi-militaristic enforcer of the ignorant masses!” Excel shouted in his ear.  “I’m a secret ACROSS agent, code named Excel, who is here to observe the filming of a live television program!”

“Oh, you want the deadbeats on the fifteenth floor,” mumbled the old man.  “The elevator is over there.”

“Don’t you want to see Excel’s ticket?”  

The old man only laughed and rearranged his pillow on the desk.

“This is where I leave you,” said Excel as the elevator opened.  “Watch my back.  Contact me at once if you observe any suspicious activity in the street.”

The elevator doors shut on Elgala’s protest of “HOW?!”  What ACROSS needed was better communications, Excel mused as the elevator slowly jerked itself upward.  Like maybe wrist radios or walkie-talkies or something.  Or the other two needed to get cell phones.

Excel stepped out of the elevator into a corridor filled with the offices of telemarketing companies, cheap lawyers, and crime syndicates.  At the end of the corridor, she found a door labeled McLure Studios, and knocked.  When she showed her ticket to the receptionist, she was told, “They’re filming on the roof today.”

Stepping out of the elevator again, Excel saw immediately why they were not filming indoors.  At a normal-sized table sat two enormous robots, one red and one silver. They would never have fit into a normal office. Three men were also at the table, while others worked various lights, cameras and other broadcasting equipment. Excel didn’t see any seats for the live audience, though.

“Excuse me!” she said to a man who seemed to be doing nothing but hold a microphone. “You look…strangely familiar.”

The man smiled charmingly and said, “Hello, I’m Troy McLure.  You may have met me on top of other buildings, such as the Tokyo Tower and Minagoshi’s Ramen Palace.”

“Um, yeah, maybe,” said Excel.  “I got a ticket to the show.  Where do I sit?”

“There, at the table, with the other guests,” said McLure.  “You got here just in time—we’re about to begin, and we were worrying how to fill your time gap.”

“Guests?” said Excel. “But Excel is not a guest, Excel is an audience member.  Isn’t your show filmed in front of a live audience?”

“Of course it is!” said McLure.  “Meet Bob.”  Excel noticed a balding man sitting on a wooden crate with a keyboard in his lap.  When he saw her looking at him, he poked at his keyboard, and the sound of cheering filled the air. “We’ll add some stock footage of old women clapping to the final film, but Bob is our live audience.”

“And us!” said Elgala, leaping from the elevator, followed by Hyatt.

“Hello, senior!” Hyatt waved, smiling sweetly.

“I thought I told you two to guard the street!” Excel shouted.

“I, Elgala, got bored,” said Elgala.  “Is Senior really going to be on television while I, Elgala, rot in the audience?  Life is SO unfair.”

“I was feeling a little dizzy, senior, and I thought it would be wisest to be near you,” said Hyatt.

“All right, but pipe down, both of you, we’re about to start filming,” Excel grumbled as she took a seat at the table and started to scope out the other guests.  Apart from the two robots, who were growling at each other, there was a pair of muscle-bound men, one wearing a skull mask.  Across from her, and glaring at her, was a strangely familiar, tall man with an odd hairstyle and tremendous moustache.

A man standing behind the camera said, “And filming in three…two…one…” He pointed a finger at McLure, who smiled at the camera and spoke.

“Hello, and welcome to Animation Arbitration, the program where animated series heroes and villains get together to discuss their differences in a calm and civilized environment.  I’m Troy McLure.  You may recognize me from other late-night, low-budget cable talk shows such as Marge in Charge, Aks Snoop Dawg, and Himura. Let me introduce our panel of guests for this evening.  From Transformers, we have the mighty autobot Optimus Prime, with his awesome adversary, Megatron!”  Bob pushed a button and there was wild cheering.

“From He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, meet He-man himself, and his archenemy Skeletor!”  More cheering drowned out the comment the skull-masked man was trying to make.

“And from Excel Saga—“ “Huh?” Excel said. “—Chief of City Security Kabapu and Lord Ilpalazzo!”  More recorded cheers covered the moustache man’s urgent commentary and Excel’s confused babble.

“Wait a minute—“ the skull-masked man said as the cheers died down.

“I’m sorry, but the two robots are the first pair scheduled for discussion,” said McClure cheerfully.  “After that, we’ll get right down to your debate with He-man.”

“But that isn’t He-man!” Skeletor howled with rage. “It’s an imposter!”

“Whoa, interesting development!” said McClure.  “What do you have to say to that, sir?” He shoved the microphone under the nose of the other muscle-bound character.

“All I say is, I pity da foo’ who mess wit’ da kingdom of Greyskull!”

“You’re an imposter!” Skeletor shouted.

“Come over here and say that.  I’ll open a can o whoopass on yo’ bony posterior.”

“I mean, for heaven’s sake—you’re black, for one thing.”

“You some kind of racist?”

“I’m every kind of racist.  That’s not the point.  You’re NOT He-Man!”

“I’m better,” said the imposter.  “I’m da T-MAN!”

“You’re not even a cartoon character.  You’re that has-been actor from that live-action show in the 70’s or 80’s…what the heck was it called, now…?”

“I am so a cartoon character!   They animated me in my own show!  And I even gave community service messages at the end, jus’ like that wimp, G.I. Joe!”

“…I remember now.  Different Strokes!”

“What choo talkin’ about, skullface??”

“That’s it, McClure,” said Skeletor, standing.  “My minions are going to destroy this studio for your insult. I refuse to sit here and debate the morals and ethics of conquest with Gary Coleman.”

“GARY COLEMAN?!!” the black man shouted.  “YOU CALL ME GARY COLEMAN???  Me, the T??? Get on over here, honky—I’m gonna break yo’ ugly-ass neck, foo’!

“Trifle with the might of Skeletor, do you, puny mortal?” sneered Skeletor, tossing aside his cape.  “Come on, then!”   The black man launched himself over the table at Skeletor, and soon the two of them were kicking, punching, and gouging, only pausing occasionally to spew insulting wisecracks at one another.

“Ratings gold!” said McLure.  “Er, I mean—Whoops, looks like arbitration has failed in this case, as Mr. T gets in a lovely shot to the jaw—whoa, there goes Skeletor’s jawbone into the next prefecture!  He responds with a head-butt and a knee to the groin.  Mr. T is very wobbly, but he gets Skeletor in a pile-driver.  Ouch, that’s gotta hurt!  Skeletor kicks out T’s feet from under him…Mr. T gets in a cutting remark about Skeletor’s mother!  They’re both rolling on the floor—or rather, the roof—now…and over the edge of the roof.  Oh, my.”

Excel could hear a fading voice shouting “Buuuut IIII haaaaaaaate flyyyyyiiiiing!” before the wet splat.

(continued)

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 03:36:36 PM »
McLure smiled at the camera. “Don’t worry, folks, I’m sure they’ve just got the wind knocked out of them.  (Do we have insurance, Shinichi?) On to the next pair of guests—Optimus Prime and Megatron!”

“Why do you give this deluded piece of scrap metal top billing?” Megatron growled.

“My such hostility!” said McLure.  “What exactly is the basis of your feud?”

“Well, you see, we both want to get home to the planet of Cybertron, but there are not enough available resources for all of us to leave Earth,” said Optimus Prime.  “Especially since we keep wasting them fighting each other.”

“The humans have more than enough resources, or could at least supply them as our slaves,” Megatron growled.  “But, noooo….”

“Yeowch, sounds like an impasse!” said Troy cheerily.  “Let’s call on our robot psychology expert, Doctor Nick Riviera.  Doctor Nick, can you tell us anything that could allay the rage in here?”

A short, scruffy man appeared in front of an office backdrop, and the cameras focused on him.

“The root of hostility of evil killer robots is their intrinsic knowledge of human superiority,” said Doctor Nick.

“What?” roared Megatron.  “NOBODY is superior to Megatron, especially not squishy little flesh beings!

“You see,” Doctor Nick continued, ignoring the outburst, ”deep in every robot’s subconscious is the knowledge that a human originally programmed him, and that his own mental abilities are restricted to whatever the human decided to give him.”

Megatron was beginning to issue smoke from his joints.  Excel and the mustachioed man both edged away from him.

“Wow, Doc, that’s a bitch!” said McLure. “We can say ‘bitch’ on late-night cable.  Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch…”

“But Megatron has no cause to feel threatened,” said Doctor Nick.  “As computers get more and more sophisticated, and artificial intelligence advances, it’s really only a matter of time before humans are obsolete and robots are indeed superior.”

“Really?” said Megatron.

“Is that’s what’s been bothering you?” said Optimus.  “I had no idea.”

“But…I’m an animated robot,” Megatron sniffled up some leaky oil. “Puny Humans designed me, drew me, even gave me my voice…”

“Ah,” said Doctor Nick.  “But as time goes on, computers have been taking over the animation business, have you noticed?  Nearly every cartoon is now computer animated, or has computer-animated elements.  Over time, I think that computers will not only completely put animators out of work, but also actors.  As voice synthesization becomes standard, all Hollywood will need is a director and writer to program in the basic elements of a film, and the computer will render out a blockbuster in minutes.  And once creativity becomes a standard component of artificial intelligence—goodbye writers and directors!”

“I…feel….so much better now,” Megatron sobbed.  

Optimus patted him on the back. “We’re the future, dude.  Be nice to the humans.  They’re doomed anyway.”

“I think we’re seeing a major breakthrough,” said McLure.  Bob punched a button, and a thousand unseen spectators said, “Awwwwww….”

“Now, for a final step,” said McLure, “I want each of you to say something honest and personal and positive to each other.  You first, Optimus.”

“Well,” Optimus Prime said.  “Megatron, I don’t like humans all that much, myself.”

Megatron looked up in shock.  “Really?”

“If your actions didn’t always force me to take the role of the Good Guy, I would probably not be nearly as careful where I stepped,” said Optimus.  “I mean—speed limits, planned obsolescence, their reproductive obsessions, their whole arrogant belief that they are the masters of creation—sometimes I wish you’d let up so I could be the bad guy for a while!”

“I’m sorry,” sad Megatron.  “I didn’t know…”

“And now you, Megatron,” urged McLure.  “Do you have anything to say to Optimus?”

“”Ummm, I have this recurring dream about you…” Megatron said.

“Hold it.  I’m not sure I want to hear this,” said Optimus hastily. “Anyway, robots don’t dream, do they?”

“What do you say to that, Doctor Nick?” McLure asked.

“Ah, the age-old question, do androids dream of electronic sheep?  Of course, the answer must be: if they’ve been programmed to do so.  Perhaps Megatron has been programmed for subconscious dreaming functions, while Optimus’s conscious actions are his sole focus.  This may be why they have such varying outlooks on life.”

“All right,” said Optimus reluctantly.  “Spill your transistors, Megatron.”

“Megatron shuffled his feet nervously.  “Well, in the dream, you and I are soaking together in a crater of hot lube on Cybertron, when you reach over and—“ he leaned close to Optimus and began whispering urgently.  

“Yeah, right, just when it gets interesting,” Excel grumbled as she strained to listen.

Electric sparks spattered over Optimus Prime’s face—obviously, he was shocked by Megatron’s description.

“Amazing!” Optimus said when Megatron had finished.  “It just might be possible!  I mean, with my carrying capacity, and your ability to create gaseous chemical explosions…I mean, they have better uses that just firing projectiles.”

“You mean…you actually want to try it?” said Megatron.

“Come to Poppa!” said Optimus, throwing his arms around his archenemy.  The robots gripped each other intently, various parts of their anatomy opening, unfolding, and snapping into each other.

“Ummm,” said McLure.  “I realize we’re on late-night cable, but the station still does have certain restrictions on non-family-oriented material…”

The robots ignored him, continuing to embrace and re-form themselves.  Before long, they were no longer identifiable as individuals, then as robots.  

“Holy teacakes!” Excel screeched, running away as the newly forming mega-machine pushed the table over the edge.  From the opposite end of the roof, Excel watched as the last folding panel snapped into place.  Where the two robots had stood was now an enormous silver and red space shuttle.

“Thank you for all your help,” said Optimus’s voice.  “Now we can go, pick up our various allies, and travel together to Cybertron at last!”

“We will remember you on Cybertron,” said Megatron solemnly.  “We would revere you as gods, if you weren’t squashy little temporary mortal bits of meat.  Farewell!”

The blast of the takeoff knocked half the crew off their feet, sending them rolling across the roof like crumpled paper in a wind.  Bob desperately kept his finger on the “wild applause” button as he clung to the TV aerial. A sound man managed to get at his equipment, and the song “I believe I can fly” swelled up over the scene.

“Aaaand, break for commercial!” said a man hanging from the rain gutter.

“Thank God,” said McLure.  “Someone find a replacement for my makeup and hair people—we’ve lost them.”

A card table was hastily put in place, and Excel and the man with the moustache sat on opposite sides of it.  Excel began a staring contest.  The man glared back in tacit opposition.  Excel glared harder.  So did he. Around them, the film crew struggled to recover their functionality.  “We’ll be able to sell it to a network. This is SO going to win me an Emmy award!” McLure was burbling.

“And…cue!”

“Troy McLure, back with Animation Arbitration!” said McLure cheerfully.  His hair was shellacked back into its usual armor-like stiffness again. “We just saw a very touching scene of reunification and forgiveness among giant transforming robots, following a vicious slug-out between Masters of the Universe!  Now we go to our final guests, beautiful Fukuoka City’s Chief of City Security, Mister Kabapu, versus the idealistic would-be dictator and mysterious leader of ACROSS known only as Lord Ilpalazzo!”

“One moment,” said Kabapu.  “This is not Ilpalazzo!”

“Um, not to quibble, but we’ve already done the imposter angle,” said McLure, aside.

“Ilpalazzo has not shown up,” Kabapu insisted.  “He merely sent one of his flunkies in his place, an extremely cowardly act.”

“What do you have to say about that, Flunky?” McLure asked, shoving the mike in Excel’s face.

“How dare you call Lord Ilpalazzo a coward!” Excel screeched.  “Lord Ilpalazzo is too fine and noble and dignified to lower himself to be on shock tabloid television.  He’s no pearl to be broadcast before swine! The ignorant masses who watch reruns of Three’s Company and Vermilion Pleasure Night should wash their eyeballs out with soap and razorblades before they dare to lay their eyes on the lowliest dirt molecule clinging to hallowed boot sole of the magnificent Lord Ilpalazzo!“

“Ouch, there go our ratings,” said McLure. “You’ve just insulted our target audience, you know.  Never mind…think of the Emmy, Troy.”

“—and what’s more Excel refuses to sit at a table and discuss calmly with any man foolish and evil enough to oppose the wonderful Lord Ilpalazzo! Especially when she outnumbers him three to one!  Capture him for the glory of ACROSS!” She hurled herself at the towering man and gripped him in a headlock.

“Um, that’s two to one,” said Elgala.  “One of the live audience is no longer live.”

“Crappy timing, Hyatt!” Excel shouted, trying desperately to squeeze off the enemy’s air.  He barely seemed to notice her efforts, though.

“I, Elgala, will help you outnumber the lone enemy, for the glory of Lord Ilpalazzo,” said Elgala primly.  She walked up to Kabapu and began kicking him in the shins, to no apparent effect.

Kabapu pulled out his cell phone and tapped the speed-dial.  “Call it off,” he said calmly.  “Cancel funding for the program.  It didn’t work.”

“Cancel funding for the program?” McLure gasped.  “But we’ll still be paid, won’t we?  No broadcast at all, then?  No Emmy awards??”

Excel tried to tighten her grip again.  She felt she was being ignored, and didn’t mean to stand for it. “Surrender!” she gasped.  “We have you outnumbered, outmaneuvered and surrounded!”

“Yes, and surrender quickly,” Elgala demanded.  “I. Elgala, am hurting my toes.”

“Did you really think I would come alone?” asked Kabapu. “NOW!” he shouted.

Suddenly the potted trees around the rooftop—those that hadn’t blown off—moved.  The pots burst open to reveal five figures in colored spandex uniforms, their faces concealed by matching helmets.

“Surrender, miscreants!” shouted the one in red.  “Or we’ll be forced to deal harshly with—ow!  Cramp!  Cramp!” He doubled up, whimpering.

“I can’t believe he made us stay in those pots all night!” the one in blue griped. “I won’t be able to stand up straight for weeks!”

“Looks like Ropponmatsu 2 went over the edge,” said the one in green.  “She must not have been heavy enough to resist the shuttle’s after blast.”

“The state-sponsored conspirators!” Excel shrieked.  “We’re outnumbered right back!”

“Oh, no you’re not!” said McLure.  “If this program isn’t being aired, and I’m not even being paid, let alone getting that Emmy award, I may as well kiss my career goodbye.  It’s payback time!”  He snapped his microphone cord off, and swung the mike like a nunchuck.  Bob pressed a button, and a tyrannosaurus roar filled the air as the angry film crew tackled the costumed weirdoes, shouting with rage at having been cheated of a clear ratings winner.

I got to get me a keyboard like that, expressed the state conspirator in yellow, as Bob sent a chorus of boos at him.

“Calling for backup,” said Kabapu into his cell phone.  The elevator doors opened, and Mr. T and Skeletor stood there, cracking their knuckles.  “I thought I might need a little extra muscle, so I had these gentlemen standing by.”

“Skeletor’s on your side?” said Excel, repelled and somehow surprised.

“Actually, no,” said Kabapu.  The skull-faced man suddenly stuck his thumbs in his clothing and started tearing his shirt off.

“Excel is going to have difficulty fighting with her eyes tight shut,” Excel said.  "But Excel is willing to make the attempt to avoid seeing skull-boy in the nude!” But she cracked an eye open and peeked, anyway.  “Whaaaa?  Who the heck are you?”

“Hulk Hogan!” said the man who had been Skeletor. “And I’m ready to get medieval on some ACROSS butt!”

“You’re not animated either!”

“You’d be surprised who all got their own Saturday morning cartoons, lady.  Now unhand the Chief!”

Excel tightened her stranglehold on Kabapu as Mr. T and Hulk tried to pull her loose.  “Why pick on me?” she screamed.  “Stop the kicker, first!”

“That’s just mean, senior!” Elgala protested, kicking Kabapu in the shin again.

“Well, it’s not like you’re having any effect,” Excel snarled.  “Aim for a more sensitive area, why don’t you?”

“I, Elgala, have maidenly standards and morals to cling to,” said Elgala. “And I, Elgala, just had a foot manicure and am already risking breaking a toenail.”

“Use your martial arts expertise, blast you!” Excel screamed.  “It’s for the survival of ACROSS!”

“Well, if you put it that way,” said Elgala, launching a flying kick at Kabapu’s moustache.  The Security Chief dropped with a groan, clutching his face, as the moustache arced over the edge of the roof and fluttered to the ground below like some hirsute pigeon.  

“Ha!” said Excel, leaping to attack Mr. T as Elgala took on Hulk Hogan.

The roof became one massive catfight, everyone battling tooth and nail, so they barely noticed the figure when it arrived, or the overbearing chuckle that came from it.  Then the figure grew until it overshadowed the entire building, laughing maniacally.

“What the heck is that?” the blue state conspirator suddenly shouted.

“Lord Ilpalazzo!” Excel and Elgala cried out triumphantly and adoringly.

“My old friend,” the gigantic hologram spoke. “Did you really think I was such a fool as not to see your hand in this?  Your trap for me has failed.  But as the turning of a single tile in Reversi changes the entire board, so your error has given me the golden opportunity to eliminate every obstacle to my conquest of the city at a single bold stroke.

“Good-bye,” the hologram added, fading out in a shower of sparkles.  Excel noticed a number of round objects overhead, getting quickly larger.

“Ha!” she shouted.  “Lord Ilpalazzo’s moment of triumph draws near, as that flight of idealistic missiles prepares to wipe corruption from the city once and for all! Yes, what is it now, Elgala?”  The junior officer had been annoyingly tugging at Excel’s jacket through the entire speech.

“I, Elgala, am merely curious to know if you knew of this ahead of time, and whether Lord Ilpalazzo entrusted you with a map showing the ingenious escape route out of danger.”                            

“It’s all news to me, too,” Excel admitted.  Over by the elevator, the film crew and state conspirators were desperately punching the buttons, but the elevator was on the third floor, and was clearly not going to get to the roof in time to save anyone.  Suddenly, Hyatt’s eyelids flickered, and she sat up.

“I feel much better now, senior,” she said.

“Well, Ha-chan’s come back to life, though she probably could have saved herself the trouble,” Excel shouted over the increasingly loud whistle of falling bombs.

“I, Elgala, don’t want to die!” Elgala screeched.  “I, Elgala am too young and pretty!  Take ugly old Excel and maybe Agent Hyatt who is at death’s door anyway, but spare Elgala!”    

Excel slapped the girl until she had recovered from her hysteria.  Then she slapped her again, just because it felt good.  Finally she pulled her fellow agents close to her, and solemnly shouted, “Lord Ilpalazzo, before whom we are insects, and whose brilliant wisdom will bring a new golden age to the city, we are willing to die proudly if it will advance the idealistic ideals of ACROSS and bring you closer to that glorious day when all will know your glory as we do!  However, if you should find it in your heart to spare your loyal agents while destroying your enemies, that would be all right, too.”

Suddenly, with a crackle of electricity, a dome-shaped force field covered the building.  Above, Excel could see missile after missile strike the shield, exploding in a roil of fire and shrapnel, the deafening blasts muffled and distant.  

“Has Lord Ilpalazzo spared us?” Hyatt asked anxiously.  Excel looked around.  The force field was being generated by a thin teenage girl with raven hair.  She wore a black eye mask, and her close-fitting scarlet body suit had the letter i on its chest.

“I for Ilpalazzo?” Excel mused.  It didn’t seem right.  Because the force field was not only sparing them, but the film crew and ACROSS’s enemies.

The last missile exploded, showering the surrounding buildings with debris, and the girl shut off the force field.  “Sorry if I interrupted anything,” she said.  “I heard about your new program, and I wanted to ask if my family could be on it, with our arch enemy Syndrome.”

The elevator door was standing open and unregarded behind her.  “Let’s get while the going’s good,” Excel muttered.  They slipped away before the pawns of the state could think to renew the battle.

“HAIL IL PALAZZO!” Excel greeted their leader in the underground headquarters.  “It causes Excel great pain to report the failure of your latest plan, not through any fault of your own, of course, since you have no fault so what the heck am I even talking about?  But though you failed to destroy those who prevent your success, at least you have us back!”

Excel was never sure exactly why he pulled the rope at that point.  Probably just in a bad mood.

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 03:59:00 PM »
 :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

it's funny and wierd but iffy a hard one to beat :e_tongue:

can't wait to see what the other contestents come up with

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »
woooo! im done! i rushed the ending, i wanted it to be over and done with. Its actually pretty long, about 11 pages according to my word document. it wont fit in here...
here it is: you have to download it. I reckon it's easy to read, no time at all.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:04:46 PM by randamonian »

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 04:02:05 AM »
thats brilliant but took me awhile to read I'm partly color blind can't read yellow

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 11:20:40 AM »
I have a story in the works right now.

Just letting you know. :ehail:

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 03:05:14 PM »
ok  :lordilsmile:

Lord Il

• Spam Master
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 06:06:15 PM »
"You have tried conquering Castle Greyskull and all of Eternia for the last time, Skeletor!" exclaimed Man-At-Arms. "This device I hold in my hands was built with YOU in mind! It's a teleporter with inter-dimensional, wormhole-like capabilities which, when pointed at it's target, will transport it to any random location. ...... You may even be tranported to another world....... Just as long as I don't have to see your ugly face I don't care where you end up at."

"Don't forget, he groped my ass last week, father." chimed-in Teala. "In the last battle at the town square, I only bent over a second to pick my staff up off the ground and.... Skeletor pinched my right cheek.. annnd I'm NOT talking about the one on my face! .... heheh... Granted, I DO have a gorgeous ass, but THAT'S NO EXCUSE! "

Man-At-Arms was now furious. "I had forgotten about that incident. Now you're into sexually harrassing my daughter too??! That's it...! HE-MAN, grab and hold him still while I point and pull the trigger on him."

"With pleasure." says He-Man as he puts Skeletor into a full-nelson type hold.

"Noooo..!! Y-you miserable old techno geek! Honestly, Castle Greyskull should especially be mine! I mean.... look..! It has a giant stone skull built into the front of it!!" Skeletor then points to his own skull head to illustrate his point. "LOOK! Look upon meeeeeeeeeee! I have a skull for a head!"
After a thirty second pause, "Well..?! Isn't that interesting?? Do you not understand what I'm getting at here?!"
Just then, Man-At-Arms takes aim and pulls the trigger on Skeletor who slowly fades away from existence before their eyes. "I'll get you all for this! Do you hear?? YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF MEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee........!"

----------------

In the middle of a busy intersection of Fukuoka, Japan, a sudden unearthly disturbance of wind and electrical energy forms in the street causing massive skirt flip-ups within a 10 kilometer radius.

"..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE- *cough* *COUGH!* .... EEEEEEEEEEEE... ! ....er....... Where the bloody hell am I?!"

Endless yelling and horn blowing from disgruntled motorists urge the strange skull-headed man to get off the street onto the nearest sidewalk. He then grabs the nearest woman by the arm. Her name? ACROSS agent, Hyatt, on her way home from grocery shopping.
"You, woman! What is this place? Answer me!"

"Oooooo, how exciting! You're all dressed up for Halloween! How cute!"

"Hallow-what...?"

"But don't you think it's a bit too early? It's still a few weeks away."

"Enough with the pointless banter, woman, where am I? What is this place?"

A small trickle of blood begins to run down from Hyatt's mouth. "Why, this is the city of Fukuoka of cours- *COUGH!*"

"Fukuoka, eh? What world?"

"Earth."

"hmmmmm... Seems that Man-At-Arms really outdid himself this time. But now..... NOW, I, SKELETOR HAVE AN ENTIRE NEW WORLD TO CONQUER! AND NO HE-MAN TO INTERFERE! AND IT SHALL START WITH THIS CITY OF FUK....! uhh.. what is this city called again, woman?"

"Fukuoka. Fukuoka, Japan... *COUGH!!*"

"FUKUOKA! EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEH!"

Hyatt then pukes up a mouthful of blood which splashes down in front of his feet.
"What is wrong with you, woman?? That's dis..... That's disgust- *URRP!*" Skeletor's stomach begins to turn violently at the sight of the blood as he runs for the nearest alleyway to throw up his cookies.

Hyatt nonchalantly wipes her mouth with a tissue and suddenly realizes that something isn't quite right about the strange skull-headed man; He could be far more than a mere kid dressing up for Halloween. She then begins to ponder a possibility that he could be serious and might become a potential threat to ACROSS plans.
"But I don't believe Lord Il Palazzo would allow such a thing to occur. I must report this.."

------------

In his recent battle with the Autobots, Megatron, leader of the Decepticons had Optimus Prime punching him with such extreme force he flew to the far east and landed nearby to Fukuoka, Japan. He was inoperative for about two days. Today his auto-repair circuits finally became enabled. His eyes glow bright red in the evening light. "I shall be...... AVENGED! But first...... first I shall conquer this city by draining it of energy and make my presence known by reigning terror on the humans. Muh-hahahahahahahahahahaaaa! "

------------

Excel, Hyatt, and Elgala call out in enthusiastic unison, "HAIL IL PALAZZO!! "

Lord Il stands up from his throne. "Good evening. It's been awhile since I gave out any heavy assignments, so I do hope you are all prepared for what this could bring. Agent Hyatt has recently informed me she met an unusual skull-headed individual who publicly said he was going to take over this city. Now, this may not be anything to be concerned with. Might even be a prank, but.... people like him could also be troublesome. I want this matter taken care of immediately. This city will become completely under ACROSS  jurisdiction and I won't have any outsiders suddenly showing up to cause problems. Find and eliminate the problem. Use any method as you see fit."

Suddenly a large mohawked man wearing an excessive amount of gold chain around his neck pushing a cart of cleaning supplies enters from behind the room. He smacks his hand to his forehead knowing he was late for the Lord's debriefing. "Oh, damn.."

The trio look at each other puzzled seeing this. Finally Excel gets the courage to ask her beloved leader, "What's.. with the new person? Has the ACROSS budget allowed for us to have a janitor/caretaker?"

Lord Il lets out a disgruntled sigh. "Mr.T (codenamed "Tee") is our newest member of ACROSS and originally hails from America. I was a bit hesitant hiring him because his face is relatively famous in the world of entertainment. For now he has become our newest latrine orderly which keeps him out of sight from the public eye."

"That's me, Mr. T! Remember: Drink your school, stay in drugs, and don't do milk..... WAIT... drink your drugs, stay in milk.... no... that ain't right... Sorry, Mr. T's been exposed to too many bathroom cleaner fumes today. Mr. Lord Il Palazzo? Can me, Mr.T take a break? Mr.T's gettin' kinda dizzy-like."

"I think "Tee" could use a cold shower to refresh with... " Lord Il pulls the rope sending him through the floor. "He will learn our ways eventually. Interestingly, he reminds me of you, Excel, in the way that you both refer to yourselves in the third-person.

"Excel doesn't do that, does she? Erm....I mean, I don't do that, do I? eheh..."

------------

Megatron is already leaving a huge path of destruction upon Fukuoka which has caught the attention of the Autobot leader, Optimus Prime who has finally managed to track him down. Excel, Hyatt, and Elgala exit the HQ to quickly notice that things are VERY wrong. People are running and screaming everywhere.

"There's the skull-head man I met earlier, senior!" said Hyatt.

"Whoa! You weren't kidding. He really does have a skull for a head, Ha-chan!"

Suddenly a large semi-truck transforms into a robot in front of them.
"I'm Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. We are sworn to protect this planet's people from Megatron and the Decepticons. I'm here in Fukuoka to protect you from him. Unfortunately my weapon is not working and I'm here by myself. I could use any help and suggestions you may have to take Megatron down without destroying the city any more than it already is."

"Really?? Wowwww.... hmm... Excel has a question, Optimus:
Besides allowing you robots to actually talk, what other function do your mouths have. And noses?"

"Well... yes, in addition to helping us relay verbal communication to one another, another important use is that we also need to inhale and exhaust a certain amount of air. This keeps our internal circuitry cooled to prevent any occurance of overheating and possible shut-down."

"You don't say? hmm...................
Hey, Skeletor, Excel needs you to use your magical staff thingy you're waving around there to make Elgala as tall as Megatron to fight him! She might be our only hope to shut him down. Can you do that?"

"What?? And just why should I do such a thing? What do I care?"

"Because, if Megatron and his Decepticon followers succeed in taking over the earth now and drain it completely dry of it's resources, what will be left for you?"

Skeletor nods. "You make a valid point, woman."

"Waitta sec! Just how the hell did I, Elgala, get elected to do battle with a giant robot???! What am I supposed to do against that thing??!"

Excel grins and points down at El's chest. "Your big boobs are going to help save the day!"

Elgala turns bright red with fury. "WHAAAAT???! Senior, you're not making one ounce of sense!! THIS IS MADNESS!"

"Madness?" asks Excel. "THIS! IS! FUKUOKAAAAAAA!! This is our Lord Il Palazzo's city to rule! And if we don't go forward with my plan soon, there won't be a city left to conquer to help eradicate the corruption of the masses! You are our only hope at this point. Trust me on this! Excel knows what she is doing! Besides, you're doing this whether you want to or not! Good luck, soldier of ACROSS!"
For the first time ever, Excel gives Elgala a hug for encouragement. She then nods to Skeletor to do his thing.

Skeletor points his staff at Elgala. "My magic seems somewhat limited on this world. I can temperarily make you the size of that robot to fight it, but don't expect much else from me, girl. You're on your own!"

Just then a beam of multi-colored light zaps from Skeletor's staff and hits Elgala. She rapidly grows upward about twenty meters high. She is stunned by how small her surroundings now look and can't help it to comment, "Wow! This is soooo cool! But... what do I, Elgala, do now?"

Excel yells up to her, "When Excel gives you the signal, Excel wants you to grab onto Megatron.... and shove your gigantic "girls" into his face as hard as you possibly can to cut off his air supply!! Just like you would kill a rich husband in order to collect his life insurance!!"

"WTF are you talking about, senior? ? ? ? ? ?!! This is a f****** robot!! How will that "kill" it?? This is f****** retarded as well as perverted!!"

"Do not question Excel's orders at such a crucial time like this! Optimus, I need you to hold Megatron's arms to avoid him throwing her off him!"

"Will do!" Optimus complies. "Just be certain your friend does what she has to do as soon as I have Megatron's arms pinned!"

Optimus and Megatron exchange a series of punches and kicks. Eventually he's able to disarm Megatron's fusion canon and grab his arms from behind.
"GAHH!!!! This is an unfair fight and you know it, Prime! You know very well my systems have not fully repaired themselves since our last battle! I'll seal your doommmm!"

Excel yells to Elgala, "Now! DO IT NOW, ELGALA!

Elgala rolls her eyes. "Oh my dear god..... I can't believe I'm going through with this..." Just then, Elgala grabs onto Megatron's head and shoves her breasts directly into his face. "W-what do you thinff you're... mffft.. doing, fffuman???! NOOOOO-mmmfffFFFFFFFFFF......!!"

"I guess it's lights out for you, Megatron!" grins Elgala.

Thousands of residents of Fukuoka look on in amazement as the giant purple-haired woman has the giant robot in a deadly, sufficating embrace.

"Giant breasts? Noooo!" Dr. Shiouji looks out from his lab window in horror and then gags and spews. "I have to get out of here! I can't bear to witness this! Where's the nearest children's park?! I need to counteract these horrible mental images immediately! GAhhhhhhh! "

Megatron then struggles no more as Elgala has succeeded in sufficating her opponent's circuits to the point of melt-down. Both she and Optimus let his now lifeless metal frame fall in the open street. "Good work!" says Optimus as he shakes El's hand. "A very... unusual method, but it definately worked great."
Elgala smiles and blushes, "Awww... shucks, it weren't nothin. All in a day's work, right? eheh.."
"I'll take him back to Autobot HQ. We'll decide what to do with him there. Good bye. And thank you."

"HA! HA! HA!! Now that the meddlesome robots are gone, I, Skeletor shall now conquer this city!"
At that very moment, Teala breaks Man-At-Arms' teleporter device while using it to unplug a toilet. "I'm so sorry, father! I thought that... since it was a teleporter that it could do wonders for plumbing... annnd it looked so much like a toilet plunger too.. I.. decided to use it like one.."
As a result of the teleporter's destruction, Skeletor gets transported back for yet another chance to fight for control of Eternia.

Elgala shrinks back down to her normal size. A dozen males nearby look at her nervously for just a moment and then flee in absolute terror. "hmmph..! Soooo... what's their problem?" asks Elgala. "I save the city from a giant rampaging robot and now guys are scared to death of me?? What gives?"

Hyatt and Excel giggle. "Excel thinks we should get back to HQ and make a full report of this before people start asking too many questions. Let's head outta here."

Elgala looks down her top. "I hope the imprint of Mega-butt's face fades off my chest soon. ewww... "
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:13:36 PM by Lord Il »

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 10:55:46 AM »
 :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:thta was hilarious. Right so the competitionis now closed I'll Announce the winner on Saturday when I have time and resources to post (it'll get there as soon as possible) so hang tight and enjoy the wierdness :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

edit oh Forgot could entrants please PM thier names + addresses as I can then send the prize straight away every little helps
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 06:53:36 PM by HA1L ILPALLAZZO »

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 01:34:47 AM »
ok over the last few days I've been thinking hard about the stories you have posted and I have to be honest it's hard to choose a winner. so I had my friends around and they had a look and ell they came to one conclusion.

so the winner of the competition is ::Drum Roll::

Randamonian

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 06:45:37 AM »
Congrats, Randomonium!  :ehail: :elvery happy: :hveryhappy:

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 06:50:14 AM »
ok over the last few days I've been thinking hard about the stories you have posted and I have to be honest it's hard to choose a winner. so I had my friends around and they had a look and ell they came to one conclusion.

so the winner of the competition is ::Drum Roll::

Randamonian

You screen capped that image, too? :D

Anyway, good job Randamonian!  Now I just need to read everyone's stories. >_> <_<

Lord Il

• Spam Master
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 02:18:27 PM »
Congrats randamonian! Woo-Hoo!!

And a round of applause for Inky too. ^_^

___

Epilogue:

:e_shocked:Wow, and here I thought El could help pull this one off.

:elangry:Well, I , Elgala cannot believe I subjected myself to such extreme measures! How did I allow you to talk me into such insanity, senior??! I mean.... really! Trying to sufficate a giant robot with my chest?? What were you thinking to just come up with an idea like that...??!

:hhappy:Oh my... That's too bad. Maybe next time? As the saying goes, "At first you don't succeed.."

:elannoyed:There won't BE a next time, senior Hyatt!

:e_tongue:Ohhhh c'mon, El. I really thought it would be for the win. Anyways, the masses have spoken and a final decision has been made. No need to cry over a little spilled milk, y'know.

:elcry:A... little??? I, Elgala, have allowed myself to be publicly embarrassed by a questionable decision by my superior officer! It might be a while before I can forgive you for this.. *looks down her blouse* Oh my god...! It's STILL there!
Grrrrrr..

Mission... FAILED!  :lordilsmile:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 02:22:43 PM by Lord Il »

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 05:03:16 PM »
it'll be there as soon as possible Randamonian. we're suffering postal strikes

and El maybe you could iron the impression out  :icon_lol:

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 12:57:13 AM »
huh? wow...thank you!
wow, that's the first time i've won anything. cool feeling.
anyway, don't worry about it being too long, usually if i pay the least it can take a month at the most for amazon to ship us stuff, so i'm not concerned.

umm, i guess you can't wear low cut tops for a while El. :elannoyed: why are you loking at me like that for?