Author Topic: Live Journal  (Read 2339 times)

jerky

• Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
Live Journal
« on: September 29, 2007, 12:33:19 AM »
I've got a Live Journal account and I've been trying to get more friends and readers. I've made some funny stories and I'm working on a fanfic. My username there is "beefjerkyyo" and my journal's called "Journal of mispelling"

Here's a sample of some of the randomness that I've put out, this one called, "Oh, there's soup in my backpack."
Edited for language.

So then there was this guy, lets just call him Steve. And for no real reason he decided to to move to Japan. Then Frank... I mean Steve, started to get board, so he decided to learn how to drive in Japan. One fateful night, after a bad day of work, and using a lot of whiteout, he started getting light headed. He ended up driving on the wrong side of the road. He ran over a bus full of children, killing them all. One of the child Fathers was the head of Macy's, and that guy was pissed off. The pissed off Macy's dude hired an assassin Mireille, from Noir, but like the dumb blond b***h she is, she confused the person who hired her, with the person she was supposed to kill. So the head of Macy's dude, lets just call him Bill... well, since he's dead, it doesn't really matter what is, but lets just call him Bill, just for fun.

Anyway, Steve dodged a bullet, so to say, 'cause I mean, come on, Mireille can't shoot for s**t. But, moving on, Steve was still alive, and scared. So he moved to Canada. And he died. So now what? How do I go on? How do I continue with a dead character... well. Then Fran... I mean Steve's body started decay, and it was all gross. Then someone dug up his body and took out all of his gold teeth. Did I mention he had gold teeth... yeah, I did. Good. Then the grave digger upper, coincidentally named Steve, well lets just call him Frank, so you don't get confused. Frank sold all the gold teeth and made a good seventeen dollars. First, he went to Subway, and it was all Sandwich Time. Next he went to Burger King and got a milkshake. Then he went to Wal-Mart, where he was hit by a train. And he died.

Yeah, retarded, I know. But there's more, and if you find it funny, check it out. http://beefjerkyyo.livejournal.com/

appiness is like a duck...
so watch more T.V.

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
Re: Live Journal
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 08:31:02 AM »
That's random alright haha, keep it going.. :)
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

jerky

• Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 03:10:36 PM »
Here's little bit from my first fanfic, Boys Bravo(Girls Bravo)
This is from the Authors Notes section in my second chapter, describing a side character that only had one line.
His description is twice as long as the chapter was. He was the paramedic who saves Fukuyama.

________________________________________________________________________________

- The paramedic's name was Louis Brenton, 27, born in Idaho, but live in Kansas most of his life before getting transfered to Japan. He started off driving ambulances at the age of 13, when his Grandfather had a heart attack, and en route to the hospital, the driver of the ambulance was bitten by a mosquito. The mosquito had west Nile virus, and the driver died instantly. Young Louis knew if his Grandfather didn't make it to the hospital soon he was going to die. So he got behind the wheel and drove (Louis was a big Nascar fan, and knew the basics of driving)
*3 minutes later*
Louis crashed in to a house, killing a family a 5, and dooming his Grandpa. The crash had started a fire in the house that spread throughout the neighborhood, killing 3 more people and causing over 1.7 million dollars worth of damage. After that, his parents disowned him, sending him to live with his uncle in Kansas.

Louis had completely repressed the tragedy by the age of 19. He spent 2 years in a community collage, not really knowing what he wanted to do with his life... but while he slept, he had nightmares about the ambulance crash. Each time, when he woke up, all he could remember was the ambulance. He thought it was a sign, so he became a ambulance driver. Little did he know, this job was more than he could handle. Kansas, notorious for having the most vicious shark attacks in the northern hemisphere, kept him very busy. He spent more time working than at home. His wife, Alice, couldn't take the stress of not knowing when he would come home each day. (As a child, she had read a fanfic where an ambulance driver was raped and murdered, and she always feared that it would happen to Louis one day.) One fateful Thursday, a serial killer nicknamed the "ambulance driver rapist" escaped from a prison in Mexico. As Louis left for work, Alice begged him not to go, but he had too, damn it, he was an ambulance driver. That day, he got called to a zoo. A giraffe had escaped and trampled 23 people, and destroyed a hot dog stand. The damage was so wide spread that he didn't get off work until 5:24pm. Alice feared the worst and attempted to commit suicide.

The neighbors heard the gunshot and called the police. The police showed up not to find a dying Alice, but a marijuana farm (the neighbors had giving the wrong address) and they made a big bust. But for Louis, when he got home, he found his wife, dead, and during the autopsy, the mortician found out that she was pregnant, and it was twins. Grieving over the loss of his wife and two kids that he didn't even know about, he turned to drinking. At a bar he met a man named Victor, who got him back on his feet. He had never met anybody as kind as Victor and decided to name both of his dead kids Victor. Victor was a paramedic, and Louis, who idolized him decided to go back to school to become a paramedic too. Victor and him worked together for a few years... but things just weren't meant to be. Whenever Victor ate popcorn, he made horrible sounds with his false teeth. Louis couldn't stand this and got himself transfered to a hospital in Japan.

While in Japan he met the second love of his life, also named Alice (which was convenient for he didn't need to change the tattoo on his arm) Alice was eventually eaten by Godzilla, driving Louis to insanity. Louis was planning on committing suicide until he got a call. A call about a boy that had fallen out of a 4th story window... someone named Fukuyama. 

so watch more T.V.

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 03:39:55 AM »
Haha, that's a funny read...

I'm just guessing, but after getting the drill of the story, i sort of think this Fukuyama is going to die shrotly after his rescue...
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

jerky

• Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 10:41:19 AM »
No, but good guess. Fukuyama is the main character in my fanfic. Right now I haven't written the rest of it, but the next chapter should be up in a week or two. Here's the link. http://beefjerkyyo.livejournal.com/
so watch more T.V.

FullmetalExcel

• Civil Servant
  • Bath time senior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 12:01:29 PM »
add me i am fullmetalexcel
ay im a otuku and a metalhead. put them togeather and i become god. check me out on myspace www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell ..marry me excel!!!