Author Topic: Favorite Haruhi Quotes  (Read 2662 times)

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
Favorite Haruhi Quotes
« on: October 29, 2007, 09:08:01 PM »
After reading the light novel I found that it had a lot of funny parts that I wished they put in the anime, and here they are! =D

I had no choice but to direct my gaze towards the piece of paper.

On it was scribbled the following:

"Battle Waitress - The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru (Working Title)"
  - Cast
  - Asahina Mikuru - the Battle Waitress from the future
  - Koizumi Itsuki - the Esper Youth
  - Nagato Yuki - the Evil Alien
  - Extras - everyone else

......Oh god, what on earth is this? She actually guessed them all correctly.

Due to the circumstances, I drank quite a lot and so my memory was quite blurred, but I do remember Haruhi grabbing onto the wine bottle and drinking nonstop while knocking on Keiichi-san's head.

"Ah......You're so great! To thank you for inviting us, I'll offer you Mikuru-chan! Train her well so she can become a better maid! Because this girl is completely hopeless!"

I remotely remember her yelling with a heightened pitch.

Haruhi looked at me with eyes used to examine a time traveler and nodded her head.

Aren't you being a bit too trusting? I never knew you would believe someone so easily. That time when it was just the two of us looking around town for mysterious stuff, you treated my story like trash when I told you in that coffee shop.

"That other me is an idiot, but I believe you,"

Haruhi leaned forward and added,

"Because believing is more fun!"

"What about humans? We have our own thought processes and consciousness too. Do you mean to tell me that even after I die one day, my soul will continue to live on?"

Oh whatever --- No wait, on second thought, I couldn't take things so lightly this time. This was something important, after all. To know whether I continued to exist after my death was an important thing I needed to know. I dare say that Nagato's answer here will influence my entire life.

Nagato didn't reply. She had a very weird expression on her face. I couldn't tell what it was, but I knew that something was off. Even if no one were to notice it, I would always be able to read Nagato's emotions. After all, I've been together with her for almost an entire year now. All the time spent observing her this past year has been sufficient to read her emotions, I dare say. Plus, there were many incidents last year that practically forced me to read her emotions. So, I don't think that I'm wrong on this one.

Nagato ---

"........."

Was still not willing to say anything. And her expression was definitely weird. It was as if she was trying to tell me something ---

"........."

Nagato looked at me, as if I had just cracked a lame joke. Can't you at least smile?

Nagato's response finally came. Needless to say, it was very short and simple.

"That's classified information."

"Swimsuits! Swimsuits! Everyone get dressed in your swimsuits and meet in the hall! Hee hee, I've helped choose these two cuties' swimsuits! You must be looking forward to them, right Kyon?"

Haruhi revealed an expression of "I know what you've been thinking already" and smiled evilly, revealing her white teeth.

"You're damn right."

Thats just a few of em, im rereading so if i see more ill post em.

I have to find a time in the near future to go back and restore the world.
                 -Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Haruhi Quotes
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »
"BULLSHIT! Relay this message for me."

Hearing me swear, Nagato's head tilted back about two centimeters. She even blinked.

I reached out and grabbed that little white arm of hers. Nagato did not resist.

"Tell this to your boss, so listen carefully. If he ever thinks of letting you disappear, then I'm going to let all hell break loose. I'm going to get you back, no matter what it takes. I may not have any powers, but I'm pretty good at provoking Haruhi,"

Our Great Goddess Nagato went far out of her way to create a stable world for you, and you had to turn down her offer. Ever since you met Suzumiya Haruhi back in April, you've taken that idiotic world for granted. You actually want to return to a crazy world where aliens, time travelers and espers wander freely in school. Why is that? Aren't you the one who was complaining all the time about how woeful you are?

If that were the case, then why didn't you ignore the Escape Program? By choosing to stay in this very normal world here, you'll know Haruhi, Asahina-san, Koizumi and Nagato as ordinary high school students, and lead a happy life as usual under Haruhi's leadership. Since Haruhi doesn't have any powers, you could say goodbye to all those surreal experiences.

In that world, Haruhi would just be a normal girl who likes to boss people around; Asahina-san would no longer have the attribute of being a time traveler from the future, she would just be a very cute character; Koizumi would be a normal high school student without any backing from some mysterious 'Organization'; and Nagato would just be a timid and humble bookish girl, not having to carry any burden or use any amazing powers to observe or protect someone. Oh yeah, though most of the time she would remain expressionless, she would still laugh heartily at some lame joke, and then blush furiously. Who knows, she could be a person who could slowly open herself up if I spend some time with her.

Such an idyllic life that would be, and yet you have forsaken it.

Just why is that?

I'll ask you one last time. Answer me truthfully.

Do you find Haruhi the troublemaker and the nightmarish events that she causes to be interesting? Hurry up and answer!

"Of course I do,"

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 08:20:23 PM by skycloud117 »

-Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:38:50 PM »
"Lottery... If Suzumiya-san really won the lottery, the aftermath might be difficult to cope with. Just think, what would happen if she had millions of dollars in her hands?"

I don't think of such things often, but I believe the twit would start buying up second-hand fighter jets from the Americans. A single seater is ok, the real headache would be the twin-seater. You don't need to think to know who's going to be stuffed into the rear as a co-pilot.

-Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 05:36:03 PM »
Just as I was knee deep in thought on such trivial matters, Koizumi opened his mouth without warning:

"Although we might not know Suzumiya-san's inner desires, should we pry into her mind? For example, hug her from behind out of the blue or whisper 'I LOVE YOU,' or something along those lines."

"Who would want to go on that suicide mission?"

"There is no more suitable individual than you."

"I exercise veto power. PASS!"

-Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 07:14:38 PM »
Putting all her weight on my body, Haruhi then pushed me down to the floor. Haruhi rode me like a horse, getting in the mount position. She was trying to slip her hands inside my blazer. But I still resisted somehow.

-Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:17:04 AM »
I felt my neck tie being pulled, as my whole body was jerked forward. Asahina-san forcefully pulled me into the broom closet with her, before closing the closet door softly.

-Kyon