Author Topic: I have some news regarding what I think is the best game ever(or definantly up t  (Read 3944 times)

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
hey foggle, i know this is beside the point; but how do you make those small animations like you do?
i don't really have any special programs or much knowledge in computers, well, the tizzy stuff. i actually got 93% in computers test, but still. im so lost.
i have about 6 or 7 pictures i wanted to put together, to do a slideshow loop or whatever, can you tell me how to do it?
You can search for an animated gif making program on Google.  I found all the animated images I use on the internet, though. >_>

Squeezit

• i'll show you a custom title...
  • Head of City Security
    • View Profile
    • stuff and things :)
Assassins creed is for the true gamer, who likes a bit of stealth, risk and plenty of death, mainly yours when you botch up, and recently played tenchu z, not impresses though, like the character create mode, but the missions are a bit shit and lacking.
Tenchu Z pissed me off so bad that i went back and played the "good" tenchus on ps2
Wrath of heaven is my favorite.

but my all time favorite game would have to be Disgaea: hour of darkness (or the remake on psp called afternoon of darkness)
>:/

exckilla

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
Playing through tenchu z, I centainly foound it alot easier, plus managed to find some fools to play against on line.