Author Topic: Uncreativity's Shiny New Thread of Spoilers and Spoiling You (SPOILER WARNING)  (Read 35963 times)

Mad Hatteress

I will say, I don't think Il Palazzo's intent is malicious. He doesn't understand Excel; he has yet to figure out that she's incompetent, for one, and I doubt he even realizes that she loves him. And he's not only completely freaking nuts (I'm not convinced that both of his personalities even realize he HAS abandoned Excel), but is also completely under Miwa's thumb right now, and probably has been for a longer time than anybody suspects...

I see. As I'm sure you've all noticed I'm pretty dumb so I don't always realize things until they're pointed out. I'll shut up about Il Palazzo until the final volume is released.

Yes, the series is undoubtedly drawing to a close. I don't know how much longer it will take, because it's just a slow-paced manga, but MAJOR THINGS have been happening nearly every chapter lately.

Oh, wow! I can't wait to read it! I'm so glad that Viz releases mangas faster than most companies. If Broccoli Books had gotten ahold of this series we'd all be dead before the final volume would be released.

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
    • Everything is Fabulous - MY BLOG
Holy hell.

It looks like Excel has become finally something that Il Palazzo needs, or wanted from the beginning. I mean, it's obvious that she's something, but without "the core" she's probably incomplete or some shizz. That's why Il Palazzo adopted her back.

Also, please post the page with Miwa and Kabapu making evil faces. I love evil faces.

Mad Hatteress

Oh! Oh! Forgot to ask! Has it been revealed just what Il Palazzo did to Hyatt's body yet?

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Oh! Oh! Forgot to ask! Has it been revealed just what Il Palazzo did to Hyatt's body yet?

Nope.

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
This is the only really exciting thing that happens in the new chapter:

Pamplemousse

• That Office Lady!
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
That is disturbingly amazing.
I, Pamplemousse, do not believe in alligators.

SWamP

• Unpaid Translator
  • Toilet Cleaner
  • In your house, cooking your pets.
    • View Profile
    • Efexsagá
All makes sense now...

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Sweet jeeezus..!!! What am I seeing..? O_o

It's as though Kabapu is mocking himself..
Surely he didn't voluntarily decide to wear that.

Some sort of odd plan to get into the public eye? It would work! Maybe not for the right reasons though.

Also looks as though Misaki just beat up Iwata? heh..

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
ok I can't wait to see these in english to explain what the feth is happening

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Elgala is still worried about Excel being trapped in the robot body, so she convinces Hyatt to help her convince Excel that she wants to go back to being a human being (by eating meat in front of her and such).

Of course, Excel gets to sit next to Il Palazzo and like... bubbles and blushes and is full of glee for an ENTIRE PAGE, to the point that her comatose body tears up with joy. (How a robot blushes is beyond me, but it doesn't seem surprising that Shiouji would would build in such a function. :|a)

Later on, Excel bursts in on Watanabe and Sumiyoshi, presumably to fight them. It's finally starting to kick in that being a robot really isn't a good thing, and she thinks, "But if not for this body, then Lord Il Palazzo..." and a bunch of warning lights go off in Miwa's monitors.

At the very end, Miwa does something to Umi's computer; I think she's giving her the ability to see what's going on with Excel, but I can't really translate anything specifically right now. Basically, I haven't had time to go through very thoroughly, and my tablet is broken, which makes it a bitch to look up kanji. (Basically, I have to either use my laptop touchpad or my DS kanji dictionary, neither of which are fun or easy options).

exckilla

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
So apart from robo-iwata, now there will be robo-excel in one of the later volume, whats next.

SWamP

• Unpaid Translator
  • Toilet Cleaner
  • In your house, cooking your pets.
    • View Profile
    • Efexsagá
So apart from robo-iwata, now there will be robo-excel in one of the later volume, whats next.

:kabapu-1: A 1:1 scale, Kabapu-shaped, huggable stuffed toy.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 06:03:41 AM by El Sargento »

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
    • Everything is Fabulous - MY BLOG
Hmm. Plot progresses forward. I wonder what will happen next.

I however, seriously hope, that Excel remembers Umi at one point. They were such good friends. ;__;

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Hmm. Plot progresses forward. I wonder what will happen next.

I however, seriously hope, that Excel remembers Umi at one point. They were such good friends. ;__;

Excel has already kinda-sorta remembered Umi. She recognizes her in volume 20, and has more flashbacks as she goes.

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
Here's my favorite page from chapter 159:

This chapter was a weird one. It doesn't say what shocking thing Umi saw at the end of the last chapter (all we see of Umi is the first page with the caption, "Can Umi's power bring Excel back?"). Excel herself sleeps for nearly the entire chapter, while Elgala keeps pissing her off by waking her up.

The weirdest thing that happens, however, is that SOMETHING takes over Iwata's body. It refers to itself as "we" and before anyone asks, it doesn't talk like Il Palazzo, Ropponmatsu (either model), Tenmangu, or Miwa (except the Miwa of the past, I guess, but that's not really conclusive evidence). Though I suppose it makes a very... Tenmangu-y face in the last panel? That's just my opinion. But again, it doesn't talk like him at all. It has a polite but excessively cheerful demeanor... reminds me of Xellos, just a little.

This "we" doesn't tell Misaki much, but it DOES say this: "That thing your side calls the 'core'... another 'core'--" And it cuts off there, but it uses a particle that means that "core" is an indirect object to the following verb. What that implies, basically, is that whatever the hell is possessing Iwata's body meant to say more than just "there IS another core" or even "We HAVE another core." It COULD be saying, "Another core is being used," or even "We made another core," but there's no way of telling.

Of course, right after cores are mentioned, the scene then cuts straight to Excel. Drop yourself down a pit if you're actually surprised at that one.

ETA: Pffhahaha... I just now glanced at the page I actually uploaded, and Kabapu is saying, "My desire to talk to you is mountainous... but first, THE BATHROOM."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:38:41 AM by Uncreativity »