Author Topic: The Owner  (Read 3984 times)

WolfeMcGowann

• Unemployed
    • View Profile
The Owner
« on: November 01, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

Just read Excel Saga 7 today and he's now without a doubt my favourite character. Also, after seeing that picture of him as a member of Across, I really wish he did turn out to be the 3rd member. What a world that would be.

Mad Hatteress

Re: The Owner
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 04:17:37 PM »
Also, after seeing that picture of him as a member of Across, I really wish he did turn out to be the 3rd member. What a world that would be.

You just want to see him in that tight outfit. :p

Pamplemousse

• That Office Lady!
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 08:17:32 AM »
I must agree, the Owner is quite awesome. Sometimes I think that he and the Manager (that is her 'name', yes?) are the only couple who could actually work out in Excel Saga.  :il_hahaha:
Though I'm almost certain the Owner will keep coming back like a cockroach, if one of these days he dies dead, I will be heart-broken. :D
I, Pamplemousse, do not believe in alligators.

SWamP

• Unpaid Translator
  • Toilet Cleaner
  • In your house, cooking your pets.
    • View Profile
    • Efexsagá
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »
I must agree, the Owner is quite awesome. Sometimes I think that he and the Manager (that is her 'name', yes?) are the only couple who could actually work out in Excel Saga.  :il_hahaha:
Though I'm almost certain the Owner will keep coming back like a cockroach, if one of these days he dies dead, I will be heart-broken. :D

I think Mr. Owner "died" because #87 (aka Shouji Sato) abandoned Rikudo's team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shouji_Sato

Antonio Ikami, aka Mr. Owner, aka #87, aka Shouji Sato, is "dead" for good (in a Excel Saga sense)  :e_crying:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 09:31:39 AM by El Sargento »

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »
he hasn't left :e_angry: he still helps with the excel manga he just has his own stuff to do now so he can't help as often as he used to

SWamP

• Unpaid Translator
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
    • Efexsagá
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »
he hasn't left :e_angry: he still helps with the excel manga he just has his own stuff to do now so he can't help as often as he used to

Well, the wikipedia says "former" assistant  :icon_confused:

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 01:24:46 PM »
Guess he had nothing else to do back then, and today it's just freelancing on Rikudous projects when he gets the time, i guess...

Who knows, they're probably still good friends afterall, i'm sure if either of them had some spare time, they'd help each others, just not as frequently as it used to be...

PS, The Owner kicks ass... And so does the Manager, and with both together, we reach a whole new level of awesome-win  :il_hahaha:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

SWamP

• Unpaid Translator
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
    • Efexsagá
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »
PS, The Owner kicks ass... And so does the Manager, and with both together, we reach a whole new level of awesome-win  :il_hahaha:

By the way...

Is Mrs. Manager the great, great, great, great grandmother of Queen Emeraldas?

http://blog.cosplay.hu/benji/files/2009/05/queen_emeraldas_wallpaper_by_pupazzo.jpg

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »
Well it's no secret that she (and Tetsuko from the anime) were based on that character :P

Their attitudes seem way off though, but in a strangely appealing and fitting way, isn't it... (see what i did there..?! :il_hahaha:)
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Mas

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 12:20:04 PM »
I was rewatching some Excel Saga episodes a few days ago. It's kind of sad how they ruined Antonio's character. The way he forced Excel to go hunting by pointing a gun at her was so unlike him.