Author Topic: SL draws teh pikturs lol!!1!  (Read 18866 times)

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
Re: SL draws teh pikturs lol!!1!
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2007, 08:02:21 AM »
that is such a nice picture SL that I'm gonna have to add it to my collection  :lordilsmile:

super llama

• Giant Enemy Llama
  • Pedophile Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 11:51:17 PM »
All these college professors teaching classes about Shakespeare, who was the 16th-century equivalent of a director of summer-blockbusters, makes me wonder if 500 years from now we'll have college courses on the subtle nuances of Michael Bay movies.

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2007, 02:36:08 AM »
Haha, to that guy who appears in the end of each episode...
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2007, 10:26:58 AM »
he appears more in the manga and the ultimate series. I'm waiting for the spirit of the Jackal (Willis) lol

super llama

• Giant Enemy Llama
  • Pedophile Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2007, 11:33:53 AM »

He's the spirit of the Harkonnen. He appears only in Seras's dreams in the manga (and apparently the Ultimate series, which I haven't seen yet.)
All these college professors teaching classes about Shakespeare, who was the 16th-century equivalent of a director of summer-blockbusters, makes me wonder if 500 years from now we'll have college courses on the subtle nuances of Michael Bay movies.

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2007, 04:26:06 PM »

He's the spirit of the Harkonnen. He appears only in Seras's dreams in the manga (and apparently the Ultimate series, which I haven't seen yet.)

I've been watching it in German on Youtube...my opinion is that it's overrated, but then, I don;t care that much for fight scenes.  They've minimized the storyline in favor of longer and gorier bloodbaths. And the parts with Seras seem to all be drawn in that cartoony style they did the previews in in the original series.

Nice picture of Seras!  :D

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »

I've been watching it in German on Youtube...my opinion is that it's overrated, but then, I don;t care that much for fight scenes.  They've minimized the storyline in favor of longer and gorier bloodbaths. And the parts with Seras seem to all be drawn in that cartoony style they did the previews in in the original series.

Ultimate is more like the manga.  They didn't minimize the story in the OVAs, they increased it in the TV anime.

super llama

• Giant Enemy Llama
  • Pedophile Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 07:30:25 PM »

Ultimate is more like the manga.  They didn't minimize the story in the OVAs, they increased it in the TV anime.

Indeed. The original anime seriously deviates from the manga since it was only about 2-3 volumes in when it was made, while Ultimate stays truer to the manga (which is about 90% violence and 10% story) now that it's further along.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 07:33:50 PM by super llama »

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2007, 02:36:07 AM »

Indeed. The original anime seriously deviates from the manga since it was only about 2-3 volumes in when it was made, while Ultimate stays truer to the manga (which is about 90% violence and 10% story) now that it's further along.

thats not true the reason they did a differant storyline is the company was running out of money before they could finish it so they came up with a quick storyline. now they have plenty of money they decided to start over and this time it'll be better

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2007, 06:45:01 AM »

thats not true the reason they did a differant storyline is the company was running out of money before they could finish it so they came up with a quick storyline. now they have plenty of money they decided to start over and this time it'll be better

Yep.  "OMG LIEK, ALUCARD COULD FIGHT SUM OTHER RLY STRONG VAMPIRE LOL.  LET'S NAME HIM INCOGNITO AND MAKE HIM SUCK HARD ASS!!!1"

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2007, 03:08:23 PM »
http://superllama.deviantart.com/art/Excel-Excel-sketch-69215718
ZOMG it's my very first Excel Saga fanart! Horjay!
This is really nice! I wish you would upload it to our Excel Saga fan art gallery. It's very deserving. :e_pleased:

Speaking of hawt orange-haired chicks.
http://superllama.deviantart.com/art/Seras-Victoria-sketch-69362798
My only complaint: She appears to have lost her butt. Is this a side effect of just-turned vampires? :e_tongue:

super llama

• Giant Enemy Llama
  • Pedophile Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2009, 02:29:41 PM »
Rawr!

Since it's been so long since I've posted anything, I might as well just post the whole damn gallery (it's only four pages long, anyway)

http://superllama.deviantart.com/gallery/#

Click on the 'Browse' link near the top to see all of them.

super llama

• Giant Enemy Llama
  • Pedophile Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »
Sometimes, you'd think her brain was powered with one of those :o

She's so awesome though :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »
Wind-Up Osaka Toy sketch
Seriously, I hope you finish this one.
Seen lots of Osaka fanart but nothing like this.