XBox 360
4 (19%)
PS3
3 (14.3%)
Wii
14 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: September 30, 2006, 10:44:53 AM

Author Topic: Next Generation  (Read 6090 times)

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
Next Generation
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 12:43:46 PM »
Quote from: "Uncreativity"
Back in Nebraska, we used to live with a guy who had a GC -and- Guitar Hero. Moving sucks sometimes.

...except for that "YAY, I'M OUT OF NEBRASKA" feeling. That part's pretty nice.

I got that feeling when we left Milton Keynes  :lol:

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Next Generation
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 03:07:09 PM »
I tend to be a creature of habit. Because of that reason, I might be inclined to continue on with Sony (I know. Shoot me now! :wink: ). However, when the PS3 becomes available I won't be buying it right away either. Not until the first price drop happens at least and a good variety of new games become available as well.

But to anyone who might diss the new Wii controller, or knows of someone who does (And yes, I've seen a lot of it at different message boards), please give it a chance. If executed properly, this new motion activated controller could become an important stepping stone to the future of gaming as we know it. In my opinion, the only thing that prevents Nintendo from being top dog in the home gaming biz is marketing their systems too much to a younger audience. Many don't want Nintendo to be known as a company to make "kiddy systems" anymore. The Wii could change that, BUT it's all about marketing it to a more broader audience and keep it on the same level as both Microsoft and Sony.

excel-kleinwald

• Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
Next Generation
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 04:31:07 PM »
In my opinion, the only thing that prevents Nintendo from being top dog in the home gaming biz is marketing their systems too much to a younger audience.

The best thing they ever did to dissacoiate Nintendo from the so called kiddy market was Resident Evil 4, then I didn't have to put up with friends' mocking names such as the purple lunchbox :P

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
Next Generation
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 11:19:17 PM »
Quote from: "excel-kleinwald"

The best thing they ever did to dissacoiate Nintendo from the so called kiddy market was Resident Evil 4, then I didn't have to put up with friends' mocking names such as the purple lunchbox :P

it's that reason we got the black one  :lol:

E-E

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
Next Generation
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 09:35:34 AM »
nah i got me a res-evil 4 gamecube in silver:

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Next Generation
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 02:41:16 PM »
Quote from: "excel-kleinwald"
Indeed. Don't forget Resident Evil Zero as well. To this day, I'm still disappointed that Zero didn't make it to PS2. I'm thinking that a lot of money was involved between Capcom and Nintendo to keep that exclusive (so far) to the Game Cube.
Imagine my delight when RE4 come out for PS2.

Nice Resident Evil edition, e-e! :wink:
Might be the first time I've seen it.

E-E

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
Next Generation
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 06:37:18 AM »
well i had a 360 over a month ago and after researching the faults with it in greater detail, I promptly sold it and I now have a PS3.Very good worth the investment.

Kirbie

• Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
    • http://www.weallloveexcelsaga.blogspot.com
Next Generation
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 12:52:24 PM »
I have a Wii, but at the moment I'm really wanting a substantial single player game. Eledees and Mario Strikers can keep me entertained for now, but I've had to turn to the PC for a real single player experience.

Tonzura koite!