Author Topic: CATS! Make Every Day Caturday!  (Read 12007 times)

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Re: CATS! Make Every Day Caturday!
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »
^Very distinguished looking cats, Dave!

Okay, it's the day after Caturday, but anyways...

This is something I made for a friend a while ago (I forgot I still had this).
Both the cat and the dog are hers. We got a good laugh out of it.

E^D Crow

• Rev. Fr. Big Orange Nose Grabber, ACROSS chaplain
  • Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
Re: CATS! Make Every Day Caturday!
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 05:09:50 PM »
Here's my cat, who was foisted upon me by my mother and sister.  Well, foisted isn't exactly the right word...  They moved, and were going to get him de-clawed so he didn't wreck the new furniture.  I think that's a horrible thing to do to a cat, so I took him in.

This is Taz, a.k.a. Tazuna

My sister named him Taz, because he was kind of wild when he was a kitten, I lengthened it to Tazuna, which means reins (like for a horse) in Japanese.  Fitting, even though I re-named him that before I even knew what it meant.

He's an attention whore, and a complete lap-cat.  It's something like this:  heroin:junkie::lap:Tazuna.  They pretty much ignored him when he was a kitten, and I was the only one to give him any kind of attention (and I didn't even live there at the time), so now he follows me wherever I go in my three room apartment; like a dog, he even plays fetch.

There's only one problem: I am mildly allergic to cats.  I can't pet him for too long, nor can I let him sit on my lap, or else my eyeballs itch and swell and tear up.

Better picture to follow...

E^D