Author Topic: Watcha playin right now?  (Read 12768 times)

Railun

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« on: January 28, 2007, 10:58:16 AM »
Currently playing Persona 2, because Persona 3 comes out this summer.  Geez Persona 2 is addicting, I can really get lost in this game's plotlines.
quot;Hide a knife behind a smile." The Thirty-Six Strategies

excel-kleinwald

• Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 11:26:27 AM »
Guilty Gear XX Midnight Carnival, it is very fun to play as Gold Sol :twisted:

NWalterstorf

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
Currently I'm playing Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for the PSP. Also, I am playing Monster Hunter Freedom for the PSP, but not as much as I'm playing MPO. Both great games.
img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/The_Solid_Snake/excelbannertest.jpg[/img]
Sure.  Just tell your friends you couldn't cook Menchi because you were too busy getting high.  They'll understand.

DarkLightMoJo

• Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 05:57:15 AM »
Still playing Cave Story.  I finally got to the hard ending.  Turns out you have to avoid getting a crucial and almost necessary item early on, play through the hardest boss fight without it, then you recieve an even better version.  Then, you have to save your friend Curly and trek through the hardest cave ever and fight the toughest boss rush in video game history.  Ouch.

I also bought Guilty Gear Dust Strikers.  Don't let the GameSpot review fool you.  As far as multiplayer fighters on the DS go, Dust strikers has to be the best.  Plus it has Bridget.  (BuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuriBuri)

And, of course, F.E.A.R.  Best shooter of 2005.  Even after the mediocre success of Blood 2, Monolith can still deliver a terrifying and realistic first-person shooter.
vil Marshmallow strikes with Marshmalevolence: Marshmallow Obliteration!!!!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOj
-15,000,000,000,000,000,000 HP!!!

NWalterstorf

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 03:30:19 PM »
Cave Story by Pixia(sp)? Loads of fun.

I'm currently playing Rogue Galaxy for the PS2.
img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/The_Solid_Snake/excelbannertest.jpg[/img]
Sure.  Just tell your friends you couldn't cook Menchi because you were too busy getting high.  They'll understand.

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 05:59:59 PM »
Dead or Alive 4, Phantasy Star Universe, Lineage II, and Wii Sports just to name a few.

And also the Fate/Stay Night game whenever I get around to getting it to work.

excel-kleinwald

• Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »
I just got done playing Shadow of the Colossus, everyone should play it, and Ico

DarkLightMoJo

• Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 05:18:23 AM »
I just finished F.E.A.R.  Now I have to play the Extraction Point expansion while waiting for more details on F.E.A.R. 2.
Monolith was really ahead of its time.  In their first FPS, Blood, they tried to create a surreal shooter with a post-apocalyptic horror theme and a deep involving story of revenge from beyond the grave.  Except in Blood you play as Caleb, a twisted, vengeful gunslinger who revels in massacre and makes obscure references to cult horror movies and other games of the time, like Duke Nukem 3D and Doom.  Except that the beautifully rendered cinematics played from the installation disc, so you usually didn't get the deep, involving story.  I need to find a version that runs on XP.
vil Marshmallow strikes with Marshmalevolence: Marshmallow Obliteration!!!!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOj
-15,000,000,000,000,000,000 HP!!!

Phnx28

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 11:42:25 AM »
More NationStates than is healthy... :sumyembarassed: I recommend it for those needing a pretend 'chia-country' to call their own. Plus, the forums have something for just about everyone, be it RP or debate or whatever; just so long as you can handle trolls or n00bs on your own though, since Obi Wan's words regarding Mos Eisley Spaceport tend to apply. :Hdead: I'll restart the thread on it that the hackers wrecked when I can...
quot;Keep away from the enemy's eyes. If you can't, stab him in the eyes!"-- Capt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett, Osean Air Defense Force
"FATHER... Father, THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED!"--Usul Muad'dib, aka Duke Paul Atreides

E-E

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 01:59:52 AM »
Hotel Dusk- Room 215 on the DS

E-E

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 06:22:57 AM »
and im back on Zelda again

Phnx28

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 06:59:14 AM »
Rented Just Cause yesterday. Decent enough as far as GTA clones go. Not as expansive as Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (my favorite of the lot :exhail:), but at least the Latino atmosphere this game has down perfectly keeps the humor every bit as good as in the proverbial Korean Theater.
quot;Keep away from the enemy's eyes. If you can't, stab him in the eyes!"-- Capt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett, Osean Air Defense Force
"FATHER... Father, THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED!"--Usul Muad'dib, aka Duke Paul Atreides

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 07:44:16 AM »
Xenosaga: Ep.1

I'm barely inside the story yet, but what a great game so far. Good character development - Makes me feel like I'm playing an interactive movie.

Turn-based combat isn't always my thing, but this is good.

"My exterior appearence is down five percent. Shion, I must be cleaned."  :lol:

R Kenshin

• Bio Scientist
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 09:02:22 AM »
I have been rocking Disgaea 2 which also recently came out with a manga line and an anime line. It is like I'm really just playing an interactive anime to tell you the truth. It is very cute and funny at the same time but the battle system is getting old after 40 plus hours of getting this done.
Roar, Roar, fight the power

knumlab

• Shouta-tan
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Hi my name is shouta-tan
    • View Profile
Watcha playin right now?
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 09:28:47 AM »
Dragon warroir 3 i been playing it for 3 days now and i just got to level 40

-Shouta, The Haibane
"Meet the killer whale with a license to practice law. Orca in the Court, tonight on Sick, Sad World

http://groups.myspace.com/Pinkbunnyfanclub