Author Topic: Micki!'s manga drawings (and non manga if i feel like it)  (Read 98885 times)

Pamplemousse

• That Office Lady!
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
Re: Micki!'s manga drawings (and non manga if i feel like it)
« Reply #585 on: April 06, 2010, 07:42:38 AM »
Great stuff, Micki! I love the locust bit too, though I thought for a moment that her head had exploded until I realized it was tiny bugs instead of a spray of blood. :D You are too good, no fair.
Admittedly, I sat staring at Lord Il's avatar for a few minutes as well
I, Pamplemousse, do not believe in alligators.

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #586 on: April 15, 2010, 05:38:46 AM »
Yeah i realize it looks kinda sorta like her head exploded, hahaha
That's why i had one of the bugs appear close to the viewer, it makes you realize what on earth she's dealing with..!

I also drew this very random comic in school...

It's read from the Right to left, i didn't realize that i made it that way until i was halfway done with it, haha..!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 05:41:12 AM by Micki! »
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #587 on: April 15, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »
Might've been a random thing, but that was an accurate take on evil female characters... So many seem scantily clad..

This raises the question: When a person is evil, does it make that person warmer than normal to justify so little clothing? :lordilsmile:

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 15, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »
i just never imagine a female devil wearing huge pieces or armor, or a dress... Hell is a place of Sin, right..? Might as well dress them sinful as well...

It's random though, it's not like i planned anything ahead, i find it amusing that it is actually possible to read it in a correct order, with the correct dialogue applied...

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 29, 2010, 05:41:14 PM »

It's a girl, she's equipped with a bat... I drew it partly at school, and partly at home where i finished it today...

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 18, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »
just had a really funny thought wouldn't it be great if Excel met the Doctor XDD

Mas

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 23, 2010, 12:13:41 PM »

Wow, your art is getting better and better. Keep up the good work!

Kharaxel

• Miwa Fan
  • Unemployed
  • Miwa FUCK YEAH!
    • View Profile
    • Everything is Fabulous - MY BLOG
« Reply #592 on: June 26, 2010, 05:58:15 AM »
I had such a good mood, then I looked at this thread and I no longer have it.
WHY MUST YOU BE BETTER AT DRAWING THAN ME?!
I kid, I kid.
You're good. Very good.
I like your style n'all.

I'm just trying to learn to draw myself (read: I scribble things for five minutes, after which I give up) hence the opening statement of this post. : P

Also, kneesocks and a bat. FOOK YE!

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 01, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
hey Micki is it alright to nick a couple of your pictures to put in the Alcon convention book?

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 30, 2012, 06:53:21 AM »
hey Micki is it alright to nick a couple of your pictures to put in the Alcon convention book?

Oh yeah DO I- ah 2 years late...

Well another time then, wait for more recent stuff though, all this is like super OLD now :D

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 19, 2012, 12:39:41 PM »
It's something like 2'ish years since I put anything up here, since then I haven't actually been very active at all, but I still made stuff of course, here's some of it:

I don't think I showed the earlier versions of this before, if I did, let's pretend that I didn't, to add to the suspense and freshness of it being here for the first time..!
It's Etna, on the Lookout..!
On graphed paper, because I was practising a pose, which embarrassingly ended up than more than a sketch of a pose, and now has those dreaded square lines all over it!!!

Click for full size

This is a girl I drew, in the style of a wasteland-bounty hunter, which I got inspired by from Borderlands art style and such..!
Originally she wasn't sitting on anything, so I dew a dragon creature thing, which is a tiny bit half-butt'ed and doesn't really have much of the same style to it as she does (no random lines and other detail'y gizmos to fake in some unnecessary but pleasant detail)

Click for full size

This here is a knight-girl-woman-warrior something, I thought I drew too much of the same, so I tried medieval stuff..! I'm actually not too fond of creating medieval stuff, and I'm not super interested in medieval stuff as it is, but it's definitely different from anything else I made, I even forced in a background, which like the above picture, kind of almost feels out of place because it doesn't have the same amount of detail, style or anything to it, but I guess filling out the paper helps making it feel more complete..! (let it be said, I almost, still, only draw on A6 sized paper, so technically there's not much to work on)

Click for full size

I also drew Brick from Borderlands, my favorite class of the game, or at least his head (and shoulders ..!)

Click for full size

Last for now, to prevent spamminess in a single post, I actually drew something recently, a fanart of Excel Saga, first one that I made since ever, it was made in OpenCanvas, and started out as a cheerful head, and ended up with a relaxing Ropponmatsu II sitting with her legs curled around Sumiyoshi, probably sorting out his... Collection..?

Click for full size

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It's sure hard getting used to drawing these characters again, so obviously, my mission now, is to draw Iwata doing something only he'd do (or something anyone else wouldn't, and shouldn't, which is probably more appropriate..?)
And Kabapu's mustache, along with him, of course...

I want to continue putting stuff in here that I made throughout the years and months, but I really hate posting a reply to myself, so please hop in and comment, or just make an appropriate sound effect (which may or may not represent how you feel about what I posted) to at least simulate activity..!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:52:39 PM by Micki! »

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 19, 2012, 02:42:55 PM »
All of them look great!

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 19, 2012, 03:09:35 PM »
Thank youu..!

And since there's a reply here, I can continue spewing out more that I have..!
And totally without having to reply to myself (Yeah I really hate doing that, I find it so obnoxious if I must bump my own threads, it's like I'm shouting for attention!!!)

Here is more, and I am considering if time-stamping them with more than just the year might be a good idea...

This is the face of "Hel", the Nordic Goddess of death, I made it as a Tattoo, and since I don't know how a Tattoo should be drawn, it's actually just a drawing of a face, hopefully being suitable for a tattoo, if not, well at least I have a drawing of her face now, if that should ever come in handy...

Click for full size (which I for once must warn, it's actually pretty massive)

This is a character from a game I created, but in some overly exaggerated style, I call her MinceFSupply, I actually call myself that in quite a few games, along with 2 other names, which is completely irrelevant...

Click for full size

Here is a portrait of a British good friend of mine, we make our own small inside-jokes and comics, usually in the form of "Tam & Micki!", Tam is to the left, Micki! is to the right, it reflects our characters personality pretty well..!

Click for full size

This is a random girl I drew, in a very different style, which is inspired by several modern day cartoons, of people with round bubbly eyes and heads...
As a funny twist, I put her in a pose which I like giving quite a lot of my "stand there and do nothing" -characters...
In fact just look above, I did that earlier, too..!

Click for full size

Last again, I have another Borderlands inspired drawing, this time it's more within the concept art style of the games actual concept art style, rather than the ingame look, so I drew Mordecai on a Space bike (think the cruiser thingy from Star Wars and Harley Davidson, and you got this..! Probably)

Click for full size

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 19, 2012, 03:13:32 PM »
More great stuff! I especially like the guy on the space bike. :)  The cartoony girl somehow reminds me of Candace from Phineas and Ferb, though it doesn't really look anything like her.

Know what you mean about dividers.  I created a fictional forum member on one of my other forums just to divide fan-fiction chapters! :D

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 19, 2012, 04:08:33 PM »
Thank youuuu again ..!

It's nice you understand, it's just so annoying if I am forced to do that, it kind of breaks the natural flow of posting in a thread too, and gives the illusion of "wall of text" if it's just the same person writing again and again...

Anyway, this gives me yet another opportunity to pour out even more stuff, and none of these were made on paper for a change, let's go digital..!
(not sticking to that, I still prefer pencils...)

Here is my game character once again, MinceFSupply, a cat loving woman, with the appearance of a punk-rock girl, dyed hair, tattoos, and all sorts of gizmos on her arms and legs to look random and almost sinister young lady, but I tattoo'd "Meow Mix" on her back, and "Kittysnax" on her left shoulder and arm, she's really all about kitties..!
Yeah, despite being named of a dog... If there's a connection, I didn't intentionally make it :menchi-1:

Click for full size

This picture is a product of random doodling, turning really REALLY twisted... It started with a funny almost constipated expression, but ended up as a mix between Kanye West, Nabeshin, SOMETHING with a tight, tight, TIGHT leather suit, all along with a great package...

Click for full size

This here is how I portray Patricia Tannis from Borderlands, along with a tiny Claptrap..!

Click for full size

And from here, I also got some that probably require a warning, slight/partly nudity contained, so I'll use the fantastic newly added and convenient spoiler tags for this..!

I'm actually sure I posted this one before, it's actually pretty old, I'd say 2 years at least, I recall showing unfinished versions of it in the old chat, asking for suggestions, but I honestly forgot if I ever posted it, I'll just do it anyway, and be ashamed later it it turns out I did it once before:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After this, I should really look up what else I made throughout the years, and hopefully I'll also make REALLY NEW stuff to actually share here too..!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:10:32 PM by Micki! »