Author Topic: Role playing games  (Read 1830 times)

FullmetalExcel

• Civil Servant
  • Bath time senior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell
Role playing games
« on: September 14, 2007, 09:55:22 PM »
Does anyone here play any role playing games like Dugeions and dragons,White wolf,Exalted,gurps,Besm, or any more??
ay im a otuku and a metalhead. put them togeather and i become god. check me out on myspace www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell ..marry me excel!!!

ElricJC

• Part-Time Monkey God
  • Head of City Security
  • Burn, baby, burn
    • View Profile
Re: Role playing games
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 07:35:17 PM »
I play D&D 3.5 (started back in 1st ed though), GURPS, and some of the White Wolf array (mostly Mage but also played Vampire)

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 10:36:37 PM »
Used to play GURPS, but our GM stopped having the time to come up with new ideas, same thing happened with White Wolf.

ElricJC

• Part-Time Monkey God
  • Head of City Security
  • Burn, baby, burn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »
I will say this about GURPS though, 4th Edition is a significant step up in most respects.  I recently picked up Martial Arts 4th Ed and am itching to start an anime-styled martial arts campaign, but I don't think that my group of players is really into that enough to make it work, save for maybe one or two.  Combined with GURPS Powers it's pretty easy to do, of course there's always BESM, but I've never played it though and don't know if it's worth the effort of learning another system.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

FullmetalExcel

• Civil Servant
  • Bath time senior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »
BESM is the most easy and fast system out there. I finely got my friend to run a excel saga game for me using besm. It is really fun and is still going on. we have three people playing in it.
ay im a otuku and a metalhead. put them togeather and i become god. check me out on myspace www.myspace.com/redneckcoriell ..marry me excel!!!