Author Topic: Pissing me off....  (Read 8585 times)

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
Re: Pissing me off....
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 10:56:10 PM »
i got onto excel saga from the ad. it looked really weird an funny, so i went on wikipedia, went to borders, then later i thought i bought the most boring book in the world, what a waste of money.
don't worry, i changed my mind.

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 11:57:13 PM »
I just noticed something after rewatching Haruhi again. In the second episode Haruhi makes comment that she has felt that she had met Kyon before.

This being that she HAD in a incident where Kyon went back in time three years and met with Haruhi (and if you know the story, Aliens Espers time travel was brought into creation three years ago). I dont know all the details but apparantly it lead to a change in the future that made Haruhi vanish for a time because Kyon told her a fake name.

I wonder why they would even mention this without following through with this line, but this line does give me hope that the series will continue.

I have to find a time in the near future to go back and restore the world.
                 -Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 12:01:51 AM »
and here it is again! (if you guess, yes im noting this AS im watching it)

Kyon friend makes note of Kyon always liking weird girls this is another note to the novel in that an old childhood friend that went to cram school with Kyon was kinda strange and close to Kyon and got along well with him (but nothing serious) and when she transfers to Kyon's school and rekindles old friendship with Kyon it pisses Haruhi off etc etc.

Why say this and not follow through with it!?

-Kyon

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 10:09:14 AM »
Well, I think those references are for the fans who've read all the books. And there is going to be a second season, from everything I've heard.

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 10:56:40 AM »
Really??? woot!!!

Any details?

-Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 05:08:49 PM »
Anime
Main article: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (anime)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is the name of the 2006 television anime based on the series of novels, the first of which bears the same name. The anime adaptation, produced by Kyoto Animation, shares the first novel's plotline, interspersed in six self-contained episodes. Intermixed between them were seven episodes based on chapters from the third, fifth and sixth novels. The ninth episode (in broadcast order), "Someday in the Rain", was a new story written specifically for the anime by Nagaru Tanigawa. The first of the fourteen episode series premiered in Japan on April 2, 2006 and aired until July 2, 2006. Notably, these episodes were not originally broadcast in chronological order.[2] There has been news confirming a second season.[3]

::Sniff:: im not pissed anymore ;;

-Kyon

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 08:41:31 PM »
> Suzumiya haruhi second period to get away I go orz

?????????????????????????????????????????????? Suzumiya haruhi second period, the year after it was scheduled to have the schedule ahead of schedule in the autumn of next year, he confirmed. ???? ?????????????????????????? Incidentally, the use of zero-Magic second period and adjusted nice start next fall.

??. ??????????????????????????????????????? Addenda. As mentioned, but not significantly, suzumiya haruhi second phase of the response to rumors too much surprised. ??????????? ???????????????????????????????? Incidentally source, before the new theater version of Eva's preliminary report submitted to me the same way from the authorities.

Moon Phase reports that the second season of Haruhi (long believed to exist and only needing confirmation) will debut in the Fall of 2007, instead of in 2008 as planned. This is, of course, good news for all of us Haruhiists. Stay tuned for official confirmation. Moon Phase reports that the second season of Haruhi (long believed to exist and only needing confirmation) will debut in the Fall of 2007, instead of in 2008 as planned. This is, of course, good news for all of us Haruhiists. Stay tuned for official confirmation.

translated as best Google could do

-Kyon

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 05:11:42 PM »
> Suzumiya haruhi second period to get away I go orz

?????????????????????????????????????????????? Suzumiya haruhi second period, the year after it was scheduled to have the schedule ahead of schedule in the autumn of next year, he confirmed. ???? ?????????????????????????? Incidentally, the use of zero-Magic second period and adjusted nice start next fall.

??. ??????????????????????????????????????? Addenda. As mentioned, but not significantly, suzumiya haruhi second phase of the response to rumors too much surprised. ??????????? ???????????????????????????????? Incidentally source, before the new theater version of Eva's preliminary report submitted to me the same way from the authorities.

Moon Phase reports that the second season of Haruhi (long believed to exist and only needing confirmation) will debut in the Fall of 2007, instead of in 2008 as planned. This is, of course, good news for all of us Haruhiists. Stay tuned for official confirmation. Moon Phase reports that the second season of Haruhi (long believed to exist and only needing confirmation) will debut in the Fall of 2007, instead of in 2008 as planned. This is, of course, good news for all of us Haruhiists. Stay tuned for official confirmation.

translated as best Google could do

I give Google an "E" for "Effort."

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 10:21:08 PM »
I just dont get why these people allow and in the case of rikdo "want" it to be different! Its not only a insult to the fans of the original work but to the creators themselves!\

Maybe the creators enjoy seeing the characters they love in stories where they don't already know everything that's gping to happen to them.

I've just started watching Hellsing--and loving it--so I guess I'm well warned ahead of time about Incognito.

DEFENSE!! DEFENSE!!___OFFENSE!! OFFENSE!!

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 06:41:59 AM »
I just dont get why these people allow and in the case of rikdo "want" it to be different! Its not only a insult to the fans of the original work but to the creators themselves!\

Maybe the creators enjoy seeing the characters they love in stories where they don't already know everything that's gping to happen to them.

I've just started watching Hellsing--and loving it--so I guess I'm well warned ahead of time about Incognito.

The Hellsing TV series is very good until episode 9 (or somewhere around there) when Incognito appears.

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2007, 06:56:18 AM »
Dang, that's just about where I am...I guess the best is over....

And here I went and put a bid for the full set on Ebay to replace the bootleg someone gave me...

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2007, 07:08:04 AM »
Dang, that's just about where I am...I guess the best is over....

And here I went and put a bid for the full set on Ebay to replace the bootleg someone gave me...

The first 2/3 of the show is still excellent and worth watching, it's not as if all your money went to waste. ;)

Inkwolf

• Social Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2007, 10:34:56 PM »
Finished it...it's not like it became totally awful at Episode 8 (though I'll agree Incognito was a fairly lame character whose only purpose seemed to be to provide Alucard with someone to fight.)  It just became...no longer brilliant.

Must see the Ultimate OVAs now... 

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 01:25:09 AM »
wow...i love that. your devotion. even though the first part was terrible, you remain resolved to continue.

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 06:07:38 AM »
Hellsing Ultimate is amazing.  It also has a lot more gore. ^_^

wow...i love that. your devotion. even though the first part was terrible, you remain resolved to continue.

Say whut?  The first part of Hellsing is actually good.