Author Topic: Phantasy Star Universe  (Read 6751 times)

Squeezit

• i'll show you a custom title...
  • Head of City Security
    • View Profile
    • stuff and things :)
Phantasy Star Universe
« on: October 25, 2007, 03:45:52 AM »
C'mon give it a try, i love this game.
www.phantasystaruniverse.com
>:/

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
Re: Phantasy Star Universe
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:19:22 PM »
I recently re-upped my account and got Ambitions of the Illuminati.  Look out for either a Wartecher or Acrotecher (I haven't quite decided which to stick with yet) named Haruka.  And give her monnies.  :eltongue:

Squeezit

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 11:45:07 PM »
well do you have AIM?
im rich on PSU so i can give you some money.
if your not new to the game, then you dont need money :P
i got ambition of the illuminus the day it came out, even though i didnt really care about getting it. i just got bored :P
i like it though.
btw i have a 5/10 carriguine rucar =D

my AIM is squeezitgirdle

im pretty much always on, my MSN is masou_is_me@hotmail.com  im pretty much on whenever i feel like it :P
as for PSU, are you on the xbox? or PC/ps2?
i play on the PC and ps2 servers.

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 09:32:18 AM »
i play on the PC and ps2 servers.

Figures, I'm on the 360.  I don't really need money anyways, I have multiple palettes, the melee weapons on them have percents no lower than 30, all but one are A rank and higher (the B rank is a Deljabaner), a Rabol Rappy, I already have a Har/Quick and Sleep/Resist (unless someone likes to buy way overpriced things) and I'm only level 53 ^_^.  The only thing I need is a Dagger of Serafi and a non NPC party, it'd be nice to just breeze through S missions so I can finally get Megistar (after my first week of running them I have a whopping 15 fragments -_-)

Squeezit

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 03:55:46 PM »
i solo a lot, but i have certain people I party with.  I love my PM =D
i have a few 50% items :)  I synth stuff a lot.
but my serafi senba failed at fecking 91%  *stabs friends armor PM*

on a side note:

-------------
Microsoft has teamed up with Sega of America to form an unique bondage with regards to preventing widespread profanity use on the online network mode of phantasy star universe : Ambitions of the illuminus. They are currently taking severe precautions on this widespread problem that has plagued our servers for quite some time now. Their disciplinary actions include automatic termination from the servers for a brief period of time.

lmao, you may wanna quit the xbox servers and move to PC/ps2 :P
speakin of which, i tried xbox before i joined the pc/ps2 servers.
i hated the people on xbox so much i canceled my subscribtion and moved to PC/ps2 servers instead ^^

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:27:26 PM by masou »

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 09:29:02 PM »
Yeah, the community isn't the greatest, I almost always only party with my loli-bot and Laia.  But the 360's controller is my favorite out of any console in history, and it's really easy to make money playing the market (bought two Me/Quicks for 10k each then turned around and sold them for 150k each ^_^).

Though really the only thing stopping me from making the switch is that I really don't wanna have to start over, I have full Saber, Whip, and Madoog sets (also Twin Daggers, but I'm trying to sell those ATM), a not-as-stupid-as-most loli-bot, decent armor and units, a Dagger of Serafi board (if only I had the mats ;_;), great room decos (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Nights, all 6 parts of De Rol Le, Command Center, and others) and it's hard to decide between the PC and PS2 versions.  Though if I thought Sega would transfer my stuff over, I'd make the switch.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 10:02:50 AM by Soske »

UNOwen

• Emergency food supply
  • Odin's Nemesis
    • View Profile
    • AMV Blitz!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 09:35:41 AM »
But the 360's controller is my favorite out of any console in history [...]
That problem can be solved with a $20 adapter (though Ebay may get you one cheaper).  It's the wireless adapter for 360 controllers.  All you need is that and ALL your wireless 360 devices will answer to your PC.

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 10:09:07 AM »
That problem can be solved with a $20 adapter (though Ebay may get you one cheaper).  It's the wireless adapter for 360 controllers.  All you need is that and ALL your wireless 360 devices will answer to your PC.

Actually, that's solved through my having wired 360 controllers (they are already USB).  Unfortunately, Sega will not change my account into a PS2/PC one or transfer my data to a PS2/PC account.

Squeezit

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 05:31:27 PM »

Actually, that's solved through my having wired 360 controllers (they are already USB).  Unfortunately, Sega will not change my account into a PS2/PC one or transfer my data to a PS2/PC account.
actually i was going to mention that. The only bad part is (although my friend uses a madcatz 360 controller so it may be different) the L2 and R2 on the 360 controller doesnt seem to work.  But it may just be his ghetto madcatz controller.

and if your gonna make the switch, or maybe make it, you might want to make it now while you cna still get the dagger of serafi board.
I've already made 1, i have all the mats for my other serafi board, except the goldania. i only have 1/15 goldania >_______<
and yeah, my lolibot is awesome. i have 3 of them. but my mains lolibot is my favorite. I leveled her AI up so high that she actually heals my party members anytime they lose any health at all. and she debuffs all of my enemies for me, uses earth magic against lightning enemies. She's awesome <3

but think of it this way, would you rather start over and play with friends? :D
or would you rather play an online game to solo 95% of the time? lol
if you do decide to switch, i'll hunt for another dagger of serafi for you.
or depending on the prices, maybe i'll just buy another one. idk how much they're going for now.

and the reason sega wont switch your stuff over is because of the difference in inflation.  That and Microsoft are a bunch of stingy bastards.

---------------------------------
on a side note, i knew this guy back when i used to play on 360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBoZhPrPmv0
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:40:27 PM by masou »

UNOwen

• Emergency food supply
  • Odin's Nemesis
    • View Profile
    • AMV Blitz!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 08:13:48 PM »
actually i was going to mention that. The only bad part is (although my friend uses a madcatz 360 controller so it may be different) the L2 and R2 on the 360 controller doesnt seem to work.  But it may just be his ghetto madcatz controller.
I'd contribute to the ghetto-ness of the controller.  The Microsoft controllers work just fine.

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 11:13:17 PM »
There are reasons that you'd be better off coming to the 360 though...

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=65068

Squeezit

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 09:55:34 AM »
my favorite weapon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Masou/Phantasy%20Star/psu20071122_214933_002.jpg

i was the first one on xbox/pc/ps2 to find this one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Masou/Phantasy%20Star/psu20071125_130720_001.jpg

i havent taken a pic of my beautiful daggers of serafi yet tho :/

im only about 10 goldania away from synthing my second pair

Squeezit

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 10:59:50 AM »
so i found out apparently 250 people got banned from the xbox servers for exploiting the grinding glitch that apparently was only on Xbox.
it's only a temporary ban, but if all those 250 people were perma banned, then the xbox servers would have about 1 star per day left, am i right?

Soske

• Head of City Security
  • Legend Killer
    • View Profile
    • Soske Reviews
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 11:36:57 AM »
so i found out apparently 250 people got banned from the xbox servers for exploiting the grinding glitch that apparently was only on Xbox.
it's only a temporary ban, but if all those 250 people were perma banned, then the xbox servers would have about 1 star per day left, am i right?

The glitch is/was on the PS2/PC side as well, but no one cared because the economy is already horrible.  250 were perma-banned, with more people temp banned, and our servers are as full as ever (too full sometimes -_-)

Squeezit

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 11:52:58 AM »

The glitch is/was on the PS2/PC side as well, but no one cared because the economy is already horrible.  250 were perma-banned, with more people temp banned, and our servers are as full as ever (too full sometimes -_-)
really? back when i played on 360 universe 1 had 4 stars. the rest were empty.
And it was 360 only, it wasnt possible on ps2/pc. Atleast so say the people i've spoken to.  I kinda temporarily quit PSU though, too busy, and got too many issues that i have to deal with irl. it blows :/