Author Topic: Miwa Rengaya - What do we know  (Read 11107 times)

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
Miwa Rengaya - What do we know
« on: September 15, 2008, 06:46:40 PM »
Onhe encouragement of Lod Il this thread is to gather everything that is known about Miwa Rengaya together. She seems to be at the near center of this whole mystery and at least knows something. But are the scant pieces of information we cange about her from her enigmatic appearances? I will then throw open the floor for wild speculation and boob jokes.

If thi goes well I might do a Excel Excel what do we know thread.
Why don't you just eat peanuts with your eyes and spaghetti through your nose you offense to God!

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Re: Miwa Rengaya - What do we know
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 03:22:44 PM »
Yes, let's dissect Miwa.... peel away those enigmatic layers (that sounds somewhat gross!!) and have a collaborative effort on what makes her tick....
*tic-tic-tic.....*

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 06:17:45 PM »
Well...we know she can eat the friendship special all by herself. That might be something.
Why don't you just eat peanuts with your eyes and spaghetti through your nose you offense to God!

E^D Crow

• Rev. Fr. Big Orange Nose Grabber, ACROSS chaplain
  • Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 08:42:03 PM »
Miwa...

...has a history with Kabapu.
...is overly affectionate with her son, and just about everyone she meets, come to think of it.
...is a genius bio-engineer, daughter of same.
...she's older then she looks.

That's all I got, right now.

E^D

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
If I remember correctly she also knows something about who Excel really is even though there hasn't been shown any prior interaction between them.

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
Good stuff so far.

Miwa...

...is overly affectionate with her son
Indeed. To the point where it could be considered disturbing. Purposely shoving her breasts into his face.. I attribute this to making him extra compliant to her wishes.

But another disturbingly odd thing comes to mind - What could've been going on in her head when she said, "Hello, my hubby Gojyou!" in vol.17? Hubby! I mean, she's saying this to her son. WTFH??! :e_confused:

It's no wonder he's messed up with pedophilic tendancies when his mother acts like she does towards him.

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 05:38:45 AM »
Well that last volume didn't clarify anything.

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 05:46:08 AM »
For a moment, i actually thought there was something to expect from Shiouji's private room, since Miwa pretty much wanted them to look in there...
Guess not though, but it still made an appealing impression on me, i certainly laughed even if i expected something difernt haha :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 10:29:44 AM »
Despite the fact that her specialty is supposed to be bioengineering, we never see her doing anything like it, not even once; instead, she makes Shiouji do her work and spends her spare time casually breaking into his and Kabapu's computer systems.

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 02:26:49 PM »
I still think there is something to her being able to eat the Friendship Special all by herself, but I may just be reading to much into it.

E^D Crow

• Rev. Fr. Big Orange Nose Grabber, ACROSS chaplain
  • Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »
She was working on the computers, in the... sky?

There were clouds in the background where there should have been a floor.  It's got to be related to Il Palazzo's hologram technology, maybe?

E^D

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 12:54:30 PM »
according to both Shiouji and Kabapu she has had a change of personality

Lan

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 01:35:20 PM »
The crux of Excel Saga has to be the ability to have 2 personalities sharing 1 body. How exactly, we dont know, yet.

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 02:20:52 PM »
She was working on the computers, in the... sky?

There were clouds in the background where there should have been a floor.  It's got to be related to Il Palazzo's hologram technology, maybe?

E^D

Kabapu's, technically, since she did it from his base... at least, that particular time, she did.

Maverick375

• Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »
First time poster, long time reader of Excel Saga. Man, the things you miss until you read the things the umpteenth time.

I have't read the latest one yet, but I'm awaiting it's arrival with anticipation.

Now, as to my thoughts on Miwa:

1:maybe she's an android to replace the real Miwa, killed, sacrficed, or otherwise gone. Other than the friendship special incident, the seemingly unpredictable nature of the android personalities (Shioji mentioned that Ishiki's suffered due to the sensor load), and the thought that it'd be a great twist, I have no info to support this.
 2:Maybe she actually IS Tenmangu. (sick but not entirely out of the realm of possibility.)

Things I DO know:
 1:She and Tenmangu are convinced of Kabapu's story about the "Gate" etc... Meaning they have reason to believe it's true.
 2:She has access to the same place that Excel and Hyatt stumbled into while wandering around the sewers looking for the entrance to the base.

Looking forward to continuing this.