Author Topic: What's the last anime you've seen?  (Read 141524 times)

exckilla

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
Re: What's the last anime you've seen?
« Reply #750 on: May 01, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »
evangelion 1.11 and I loved it especially angel 6 and its transformations, I thought wow, I just hope the second movie is just as good

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 04, 2010, 01:27:33 PM »
Naruto series 9, Naruto movie 3 and The ugly yet beautiful world.

Poey

• Head of City Security
  • Retired Admin
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #752 on: May 04, 2010, 08:09:48 PM »
evangelion 1.11 and I loved it especially angel 6 and its transformations, I thought wow, I just hope the second movie is just as good

I can't wait for the rest of the movies!

Mas

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
acchonburike!
« Reply #753 on: May 05, 2010, 07:02:06 AM »
I recently finished watching the 2004 Black Jack anime.

I wonder how Black Jack would feel about Dr. Iwata...

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 06, 2010, 12:29:33 PM »
Watch dvd's 1 and 2 of 3 of naruto series 8.2, I am quite enjoying it, shame they never got to the sasuke arc on fox kids before it became disney xd.

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Re: acchonburike!
« Reply #755 on: May 06, 2010, 04:06:15 PM »
I recently finished watching the 2004 Black Jack anime.

I wonder how Black Jack would feel about Dr. Iwata...

Indeed! :il_hahaha:

I'm currently watching a new series called "Working!!" It's a quirky comedy which mostly takes place inside a restaurant. Yes, really!
The staff is a strange collection of escentrics who do their best to work as well as they can with each other... which is not always easy! For example, one of the waitresses is so frightened of men that she'll punch them in the face without even thinking. Imagine how difficult this can be for the new male employee!

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #756 on: May 07, 2010, 08:47:03 AM »
I can wait until the summer when the uk finally gets naruto shippuden or what ever the english equivilent is.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: May 25, 2010, 08:53:33 AM »
rewatching the volume of naruto I own currently still need to buy series 1.1 and 1.2, 3.2, series 6.1 and 6.2, and lost espisode and movies 1 and 2.  Naruto movie 3 wasn't too bad, but thought I find him funny, I really do hate lee, it's the haircut especially his sensi whos like a ninja version of nabeshin (i did hate nabeshin in excel saga)

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #758 on: May 30, 2010, 09:19:30 AM »
Not got around to seeing, but have bought my self naruto complete series 6 at last I can see naruto and sasuke battling to the death again. and the complete first series of the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, it would be nice if series 2 was going to get a europian release.

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 03, 2010, 01:21:56 AM »
Been watching Rurouni Kenshin. It's actually pretty good! The first episodes were dull and i wasn't too impressed with Kaworu as a love interest.
I got interested when Kenshin was kidnapped by the pirate girl. She was waaaay more interesting to me. Also, I like the battosai transformations, but they haven't been happening during the Kyoto arc.
It comes with time, but I actually really like Kenshin's voice. Having a female voice actor got to me at first, but it gives him alot more character.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 03, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »
Watched Naruto the lost episode, naruto movie 1 and 2 yesterday, and started to watch the first 13 episodes of naruto

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #761 on: June 06, 2010, 12:14:37 PM »
It comes with time, but I actually really like Kenshin's voice. Having a female voice actor got to me at first, but it gives him alot more character.
This tends to be done a lot for younger male characters, particularly with Japanese voice actors. And for the most part it doesn't bother me much as it usually seems to work.
---

I found myself watching the latest series of Ikkitousen called Xtreme Xecutor (oh dear god, why??! :il_hahaha: ) The fights amuse me but the Romance of the Three Kingdoms bit doesn't as much. I think it's the characters that keep me coming back.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 15, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »
I have bought my self box set 1 of naruto shippuden, don't care if I have to wait until august, for box 2, but I love it.

Mas

• Emergency food supply
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 23, 2010, 12:00:37 PM »
Been watching Rurouni Kenshin. It's actually pretty good! The first episodes were dull and i wasn't too impressed with Kaworu as a love interest.
I got interested when Kenshin was kidnapped by the pirate girl. She was waaaay more interesting to me. Also, I like the battosai transformations, but they haven't been happening during the Kyoto arc.

Once you finish the Shishio arc (if you haven't already) you might as well just drop the anime (it's basically all just fillers after that) and read the manga from where the anime left off. It gets even better.

exckilla

• View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 24, 2010, 10:36:10 AM »
Watched the first 12 episodes of XXX holic very strange and unusuall