Author Topic: The opening artwork  (Read 1779 times)

skycloud

• Author
  • Dept of City Security
    • View Profile
The opening artwork
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:07:04 PM »
I was wondering who made that opening artwork for the forum? It is very well done and I assume the artist is also that 4th Excel girl

I have to find a time in the near future to go back and restore the world.
                 -Kyon

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
Re: The opening artwork
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:12:27 AM »
It's done by one of E-E's friends... a person that appearantly doesn't know Excel Saga very well, but has great experience in drawing, and especially colouring...

I'm sure E-E would like to tell you more about this in here... :)

I reckon there being another thread, about the new front page (enter forum page) picture...
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

E-E

• Head of City Security
    • View Profile
Re: The opening artwork
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »
Hi (wow not been on here in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time,everything is new posts, lol)
yes that correct I tracked an artist down and gave him work.The fourth girl is my character Ami that designed, basically she is a fangirl and originally was to be a cosplayer, this is before Umi was introduced but by the time I had finalised the design Umi was in and it made me look like a copycat, so I shifted her to be a Fangirl who had heard of Across and became obsessed by it as people do, and infiltrated the HQ posing and many different things, a plant,the rope and Il palla chair, and she was enventually accepted into their ranks.It was all to be in our fan made Excel saga game, that died about 2years ago now.

Sorry for not being around much folks.  :e_crying: