Author Topic: Miwa Rengaya - What do we know  (Read 8990 times)

Maverick375

• Unemployed
    • View Profile
Re: Miwa Rengaya - What do we know
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 08:09:35 PM »
As a side note, I'm thinking that Tenmangu is working for Il Palazzo. Somewhere is a frame that instantly lit that up in my mind. I'll try to find it.

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 04:42:34 AM »
Welcome to the forums Maverick375 :) I hope you enjoy your stay here, we all love new fans, they are always welcome here :il_hahaha:

About her being an android... I was thinking... Since she doesn't seem to become much older at all (that was hinted at one point too)
It's rather interesting, you can make up many more or less valid theories about Miwa, she's a really mysterious character for now ...
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 01:30:25 PM »
I will say, I don't think she's working for Il Palazzo.

I think Il Palazzo is working for her.

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 02:47:48 PM »
She seems smart enough that she could be a third opponent.
Why don't you just eat peanuts with your eyes and spaghetti through your nose you offense to God!

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 04:01:49 PM »
1:maybe she's an android to replace the real Miwa, killed, sacrficed, or otherwise gone. Other than the friendship special incident, the seemingly unpredictable nature of the android personalities (Shioji mentioned that Ishiki's suffered due to the sensor load), and the thought that it'd be a great twist, I have no info to support this.
Interesting theory. So much so that I wonder if this explains what I mentioned earlier about the overly affectionate nature she has with her son, Shiouji. I mean, calling him "hubby" in vol. 17 was just too much over the top for me. :il_hahaha: If Miwa is in fact an android, that might make sense as a malfunction with her recognition ability of people - Does Miwa understand that Shiouji is supposed to be her son. Or is she really just that eccentric?

The Friendship Special incident further signifies that something is way off from normal about her.

I know I'm probably getting too far into this, but geeze... :lordilsmile:

Quote from: Mullon
She seems smart enough that she could be a third opponent.
Yes, a sort of third column to the mix could be very intriguing.

And I've often wondered if Momochi is capable of doing the same thing. O.o

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2008, 02:48:46 PM »
And I've often wondered if Momochi is capable of doing the same thing. O.o

I always figureed she was the real opponent behind Kabapu. Or at least, the one with the brains.
Why don't you just eat peanuts with your eyes and spaghetti through your nose you offense to God!

Maverick375

• Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »
NOticed something interesting in 18, brought to my attention by the Oubliette. Miwa's facial traits when she doesn't have her glasses and head-gear on. The nose, the curve of the ears and chin, and especially the mole.

Maybe it's simply artist-style playing into it(but in Excel Saga, you can never be sure), but I think maybe Miwa and Momochi might be sisters? Maybe Momochi is the progeny of a late-life pregnancy of Miwa's parents.
Anyway....seemed to pop into my head like possibilities will.

Pamplemousse

• That Office Lady!
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 11:08:36 PM »
She's also Momochi's mole mate.
Come on, someone else had to notice it too.
Actually, I have a pet theory that posits that Miwa is Tenmangu in a modified android body (possibly. This theory assumes that something traumatic happened to Old-Miwa's body and/or consciousness, like most other theories out there) while Momochi is Original Miwa, erased of her memories (purposefully or by said trauma). Even without the lost-memories trope, she could be serving as a double agent for Kabapu, enabling Now-Miwa plays both sides of the (hopefully) upcoming epic Il Pala-Kabapu battle for the ruins.
Hmm. Unlikely, yes. But it would explain some of her reticence to have contact with Shioji, because of a potent mixture of latent guilt (Poor Shioji got stuck with Miwa as a mommy), general weirdness, and nostalgia.
I, Pamplemousse, do not believe in alligators.

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 02:40:06 AM »
hey if someone could supply pictures of both Miwa and Momotchi?

Pointless

• Metal Tiger
  • Unemployed
  • Inadvertent Point
    • View Profile
    • NIL
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 08:25:16 PM »

Miwa's illness after Tenmangu's disappearance may have been both real and an excuse to stay away from Kabapu while Miwa's original and implanted mind/personality/memory (whatever) integrated and developed some kind of functional accommodation. If, as I believe, it was that of the former Solarian Ruler (her 'ghost'), she is probably trying to control both Kabapu and Il Palazzo (Tenmangu, I believe). Poor Gojyou! The Solarian part of Miwa's merged self probably wasn't prepared for motherhood, big boobs, and being married to a stranger - she tried, though!

Our Minds exist only in virtual reality.

Mullon

• The Third Iwata Cousin
  • Unemployed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 12:24:17 PM »
1:maybe she's an android to replace the real Miwa, killed, sacrficed, or otherwise gone. Other than the friendship special incident, the seemingly unpredictable nature of the android personalities (Shioji mentioned that Ishiki's suffered due to the sensor load), and the thought that it'd be a great twist, I have no info to support this.
 2:Maybe she actually IS Tenmangu. (sick but not entirely out of the realm of possibility.)

*slow clap*

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 03:06:55 PM »
I'll pretend I'm in on this, and will clap as well  :il_hahaha:
*claps even slower*
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'