Author Topic: Uncreativity loev fanfic  (Read 18876 times)

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
Re: Uncreativity loev fanfic
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2007, 03:40:01 PM »
Yeah, I agree. It'll be far better to release it this way.

You're doing the drawing at work?? O_O Shameful, I say. :e_tongue:

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2008, 08:12:33 PM »
Oh! It just occurred to me that if anybody likes Phoenix Wright, I write fanfics for it, too. Those are here.

I also wanted to say that yeah, I'm still picking away at Dianetics Another Day. I'm actually closer to finishing chapter 11 than chapter 10, but that just means it'll be up faster!

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »
Whew! After what feels like FOREVER, I actually have chapter 10 ready to go!

I'm going to get it up on ff.net and my website sooner or later, but I have to go to work pretty soon so there's really only enough time to show you guys. I did write a bit of an author's note I'm going to include with this chapter, which goes like so:

I knew when I started writing this story that it was going to get horribly, embarrassingly self-indulgent at some point. That point has come. Now, I'm the kind of person who will abandon a story entirely rather than embarrass herself, so in order to stop myself from hating this chapter quite as much, I actually drew it as a little mini-manga. It should be noted that I'm not the best artist, and thus the art is not the best; furthermore, I drew it at work, so the art's not my best. I also think this chapter is corny and terrible, but that's my opinion, and you're more than entitled to your own. If nothing else, the next chapter is almost entirely written and will be coming very soon!

Another thing I want to talk about is the Scientology aspect of the fic. Like many others, I've been fascinated with Scientology ever since I saw that episode of South Park. You know the one! And when I started writing this, I didn't know a lot about the subject, just a little from skimming through in Wikipedia. Due to a sudden international interest in Scientology, I've been reading a lot more and I realize my mythology is a little off just in terms of OTs and clears and such. I wish I'd started the fic now and could get it right, but I don't believe in rewriting fanfics and I wouldn't want to make you wait even longer for updates! (loev u guys)

Also (and this was just a dumb little thing that I'm sure people will wonder about), no, Xenu isn't really speaking in Japanese. I just threw it in because it was the mooniest moon-language I could think of. Even though they should technically all be speaking in Japanese. I DON'T CARE.

Finally, I just want to take a moment to hop up on the soapbox and address Scientology itself. I've been enjoying making fun of a silly religion, but the Church of Scientology itself is anything but silly. It's a dangerous cult that ruins the lives and livelihoods not just of its critics, but its members. If you want to learn more about Scientology, there are a wealth of resources online; leaked indoctrination videos on YouTube, "The Unfunny Truth" video, and tons of testimonials by ex-Scientologists. Start at Xenu.net and see what you find! This may not be the most important cause ever, but it is an important one, and you don't have to do much! Just learn what you can, and pass the message on! Friends don't let friends join cults!

ANYWAY, IF MY DUMB FANFICTION DOESN'T GET CENSORED AND I DON'T GET SUED FOR THE THINGS I JUST SAID, here's the next chapter:

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »
About damn time. :laugh: And I love this, you should do more mini-manga. The art was good, and I laughed several times. :elhail:

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »
About damn time. :laugh: And I love this, you should do more mini-manga. The art was good, and I laughed several times. :elhail:

Thanks!  :e_pleased: Ah, I really should draw more...

But to make up for how long it's been, here's chapter 11!

Foggle

• Mr. Pink
  • Administrator
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Damn, a security crate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 04:03:18 PM »

Thanks!  :e_pleased: Ah, I really should draw more...

But to make up for how long it's been, here's chapter 11!
Wow, that was quick.  You're a lot more productive and timely than I am. :D I'll read it later. ^_^

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2008, 12:20:16 PM »
Today I wrote a short ficlet about Elgala.

WARNING, THERE IS A SPOILER. It's a small and insignificant spoiler that only shows up in one chapter and in no way effects the plot. I helpfully put it in the subject of the post so you can know the difference between the spoiler and the stuff I blatantly made up.  :il_hahaha:

Oh, and the next chapter of Dianetics is about halfway done. Progress is slow because once again, I didn't have my plot points planned out in advance, and because I've been distracted with an original writing project, but it should be up by the end of the month. I'm hoping to finish the fic by July, so I've only been working on it for a year. ONLY a year... :e_confused:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 12:22:10 PM by Uncreativity »

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2008, 06:21:14 PM »
Just in time to go to class, Uncreativity has finished yet another chapter of Dianetics Another Day!  :ehail:

Chapter 12: Tom Cruise Control

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2008, 07:33:31 AM »
Great writings Uncreativity :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2008, 01:48:11 AM »
Writing, writing, writing.

Chapter 13: Mission Unpossible

I'm going to shorten the rest of the fic just on the principle that otherwise I won't finish it. I'm probalby just going to drop all the plot threads that don't involve Il Palazzo and/or Tom Cruise.  :il_hahaha:

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, here's a short fic I wrote about Excel and Il Palazzo going to the beach.

http://latrine-orderly.livejournal.com/78131.html

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2008, 04:02:10 AM »
Those were both coool...  :elhail:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Sweeney_Todd

• The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
  • Emergency food supply
  • He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2008, 11:56:51 PM »
It's been awhile since I pimped out all of the wacky and/or zany fanfic I've written! Most of that is because I am violently disorganized and spread said fanfic all over the internet like Johnny Appleseed plantin' seeds. Seeds of deliciousness. Eventually I'll get it all up on my website buuuuuuuut I am a lazy, lazy, lazy person when it comes to my website, so:

I have started uploading my longer/better fics to fanfiction.net, because if there's anything fanfiction.net needs, it's more people who can actually write.  And I have a lot of drabbles on my website, because I likes me some drabbles.

This first fic that parodies another fic. That kind of makes me a terrible person, I'm sure, but if the first person's fic wasn't so utterly, horrifically bad, I wouldn't have to make fun of it, now would I? The story behind it is told briefly in the post with chapter one (I started off just putting this on one of my role-playing livejournals, and that's where most of the chapters are).

The title of the story is RAPE: A Fanfic About Rape (In Which There Is Rape), but other than that it's pretty tasteful. Except for the part with the rape in it.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (The final chapter!)

Dianetics Another Day
Chapter 1: What the FUK?
Chapter 2: Until Morale Improves
Chapter 3: Exposed and Expositioned
Chapter 4: Party at the Shioujis'
Chapter 5: In Which Plot Points are Stolen from South Park
Chapter 6: The Magic Stick
Chapter 7: Practically Clear
Chapter 8: Kind of Cool
Chapter 9: Party at the Shioujis' II: There Actually is a Party This Time
Chapter 10: Xenu is My Homeboy
Chapter 11: No Hard Feelings
Chapter 12: Tom Cruise Control
Chapter 13: Mission Unpossible
I love you!
"He kept a shop in London Town
Of fancy clients and good renown
And what if none of their souls were saved
They went to their maker impeccably shaved
By Sweeney
By Sweeney Todd
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street"

"The Ballad of Sweeney Todd"

Uncreativity

• Solarian Princess
  • Dept of City Security
  • KANIMISO!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »
Aww, I love you too. And Micki, too!

Group hug.  :il_hahaha:

Sweeney_Todd

• The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
  • Emergency food supply
  • He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
It's a cornucopia of love!
"He kept a shop in London Town
Of fancy clients and good renown
And what if none of their souls were saved
They went to their maker impeccably shaved
By Sweeney
By Sweeney Todd
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street"

"The Ballad of Sweeney Todd"