Author Topic: Chit Chat thread  (Read 126104 times)

Mad Hatteress

Re: Chit Chat thread
« Reply #645 on: March 30, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »
At least I have only the memory now. I really don't want to get into detail, but some bitch I thought was kind of a friend asked me to hang out and then decided to say mean things about me on her MySpace page after. After being informed about it and making an angry phone call I got her to delete it. Ahahaha... It's fun when you have to resort to threats of violence.

Randamo

• Special Municipal Force Daitenzin Member
  • You're not my Master Chief, and that's okay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 31, 2010, 02:51:59 AM »
Hey, been away a while.
Looked at your picture Maddy, while swallowing and expecting to see a deadd cockroach or something. I remember watching a tv program where there was a dead rat on the bottom of the pizza. A perfect preserved, but flat rat. It was grey.
Anyway, those things remind me of seals that they put on pop-top drinks, juices and stuff, underneath the lids.

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 31, 2010, 05:50:58 AM »
I remember reading about this woman buying a tin of beans. She decided to have beans on toast, opened the tin and inside was a dead mouse........not something you want to find in anything X_x

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #648 on: March 31, 2010, 07:12:37 AM »
Would be interesting seeing some more exotic animals in food for once...

Imagine seeing pieces of a badger in your can of beans :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Pamplemousse

• That Office Lady!
  • Toilet Cleaner
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 31, 2010, 08:27:34 AM »
I once found a dead mouse in a 12 pack of Sprite. It sort of freaked me out, but I lived with my dad in a foresty area, so we never were sure if it was the company's fault or the woods.
I guess I wasn't that scarred-- I still occasionally drink Sprite. Of course, I hadn't thought about it in a while either XD
I, Pamplemousse, do not believe in alligators.

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 01, 2010, 04:33:54 PM »
had a wierd thing happen today....on thursday no one is at home as I have to sign on and my parents and little brother are at work so imagine our surprise when we get home and theres no dial tone on the phone. we tried ringing the phone and nothing would happen. then I tried getting on the internet and nothing worked so we were annoyed and mum was talking about getting things repaired and stuff. anyway about 10 minutes ago I sort of absent mindedly picked up the phone and was surprised to hear a dial tone, I phoned my mobile to test it and it worked (and to note the internet works now  :il_hahaha:)

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #651 on: April 04, 2010, 07:28:14 PM »
Snazzy. My next semester of college starts tomorrow and, after that ends, I guess my mom and I are going to South Dakota. I haven't been there since I was fairly young, so it should be fun, and I'm even more excited since I have a camera now. There's lots of neat things to take pictures of from what I can remember.

I'll try and take my laptop along so I can stay in touch with you guys when I go.

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 05, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »
news on the job front have found jobs to aply for  :ehail: the first is a shop assistant in hinckley. the 2nd is shop manager at a charity shop which I do hope I get so wish me luck  :ehail:

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 05, 2010, 01:54:41 PM »
I wish you luck HA1L..!
If things go to worse though, you still have your collection of Excel Saga Mangas/how-to-live-in-a-cardboard-box-beneath-a-bridge handbook...  :il_hahaha:

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #654 on: April 05, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »
I do indeed wish you the best of luck as well HA1L. I was in your shoes about three years ago. It can be very aggravating as well as depressing in such situations. It was pretty close to a year before I finally landed my current job.... which felt like forever.

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #655 on: April 06, 2010, 07:00:38 PM »
Fffffffffffffff.........

I got Delimer on me and it still huuuuuuurts!

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 07, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »
As a stupid Dane, i don't know what that is, and am too lazy to google it :hdead:
Somebody enlighten me..!

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #657 on: April 07, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »
<--Stupid Canuck here as well. lol!! I haven't the foggiest what it is either.

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 08, 2010, 06:24:25 AM »
he's saying he's gotten De Limer on him which is stuff to remove Limescale from pots, pans and kettles and it is irritant to the skin....apparantly long exposure to it could make you infertile and it seems to hurt Maddie alot

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #659 on: April 08, 2010, 08:30:05 AM »
Except for the "he's" HA1L got it right. I had to clean out the dish machine and, after rising it out thoroughly (or so I thought) I was putting the inner curtains back in when I must have disrupted a spot where some was hiding and it got on my back. Even diluted with water it BURNED.

But here's some news I'm freaking out about: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Courage-Cowardly-Dog-Season-1/13573

I CAN'T WAIT. I CAN'T WAIT. I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!