Author Topic: Chit Chat thread  (Read 126118 times)

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
Re: Chit Chat thread
« Reply #660 on: April 08, 2010, 02:42:47 PM »
Except for the "he's" HA1L got it right.    

:e_embarassed: oh dear I'm sorry bout the he's maddie I had alot on my mind at the time

Mad Hatteress

« Reply #661 on: April 12, 2010, 04:21:07 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRED!

I hate this. All this class is so far is watching her do stuff and then playing around with the Flash program ourselves. I hate Flash, so I don't want to play around. I just want to learn stuff, get a project, and do it. Otherwise, like now, I wanna go. If there's no task to complete I'm not good with "getting creative" with a program I suck at.

exckilla

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 14, 2010, 02:07:22 PM »
'FLASH, defends everyone of us', sorry I could'nt resist, I do hate flash especially when I asume I have the latest update go to a site telling I need to install a new version of flash, it annoys me same with java, damn my java auto installer especially since it doesn't always work.  Recovering from a nasty bit of noro virus I picked up from my mini 1 year old second cousin.

MincyMatsu

• Don't leave out the "!"
  • Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
  • On the internet, no one can hear you scream
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duke4.net
« Reply #663 on: April 15, 2010, 01:04:17 AM »
Man, i feel both miserable and excited today...
Miserable for varius reasons, but excited because i might get a new bike (finally !!!)
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 15, 2010, 06:56:10 AM »
Yay, i got that bike afterall, i dragged it up to my apartment and put it in my bathroom, since i don't want some drunken asshole gets the idea of throwing it off the rails over the weekend or something... Never know...

[/URL][/img]

It's my father old bike, it was to fancy for him and his old back, so i bought him a new bike, and got his bike here instead... I'm happy to get a good bike again, i had to use my mothers old lady bike all in the meantime for months (the basket on it was practical, though)...

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 15, 2010, 10:48:15 AM »
oh my god I am so fircking MISERABLE!!! and I have no f%^&ing idea why. I got good news today aswell in the form of a job interview XD so I am I frickin miserable and bored XO

exckilla

• ACROSS SUPER SECRET COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 15, 2010, 02:04:01 PM »
Well I spent last saturday lying on my bed suffering from a little virus called noro, trust one you don't want to get especially if you enjoy your food like I do.

Taste

• just slips away
  • Emergency food supply
  • just slips away
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 15, 2010, 11:14:39 PM »
Dammit, I need a new laptop ac adapter, but toshiba is asking for a RIDICULOUS price for a new one ($89 plus shipping WTF). So I either have to choose a new ac adapter or the Wacom tablet i've been wanting. I'm tempted to try a cheaper alternative on amazon, but i'm scared of the possibilities of it either setting the house on fire, or frying my motherboard... :elcry:

Lord Il

• Spam Master
  • We are .org. Resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #668 on: April 16, 2010, 04:10:13 PM »
I'm tempted to try a cheaper alternative on amazon, but i'm scared of the possibilities of it either setting the house on fire, or frying my motherboard... :elcry:
Yeah, be careful with that. I heard of someone buying some sort of a third party AC adapter for a handheld game system (don't recall what it was) and it slowly burned out the display. Even though the package said it could be used for that game system, the specs were slightly too high for it.

If you really, really want to buy a non-Toshiba adapter to save a few $$, just ensure that you check the specs carefully against your original (amperage and volts). The specs are usually listed somewhere on the fat plastic transformer housing. Compatibility means everything.

This is only my opinion but I think I'd rather get another Toshiba adapter. Otherwise it's kinda risky.

Taste

• just slips away
  • Emergency food supply
  • just slips away
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 16, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »
If you really, really want to buy a non-Toshiba adapter to save a few $$, just ensure that you check the specs carefully against your original (amperage and volts). The specs are usually listed somewhere on the fat plastic transformer housing. Compatibility means everything.

Believe me, I've been looking into the specs, but the input value is always a little off and such information sets off my cynicism alarm. So far all I have been doing is dealing with my current ac adapter. Every time I hear a clicking noise coming from my laptop, I have to unplug it, fiddle with the transformer wire, and plug it back in hoping I don't have to fiddle with it soon. I know for sure there's nothing wrong with my laptop internally since my friend has the same exact laptop I have and mine runs fine with his adapter.

Lord Il

• Spam Master
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #670 on: April 17, 2010, 04:52:19 AM »
I know for sure there's nothing wrong with my laptop internally since my friend has the same exact laptop I have and mine runs fine with his adapter.
That was really lucky you could get another adapter to test with. Good stuff!
At least you know for a fact what the problem is.

E^D Crow

• Rev. Fr. Big Orange Nose Grabber, ACROSS chaplain
  • Head of City Security
  • Do Not Read This!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 17, 2010, 10:45:25 AM »
I haven't forgotten about you all!  Really...  Just been a little busy lately, working a lot of overtime and such.  But that's over, now, so I figured I'd stop in to say hi.

Oh, and what's up with Maddy being a "Guest"?  Did she close her account!?   :icon_eek:

E^D

MincyMatsu

• Global Moderator
  • Spam Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 17, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »
Yeah she did, it's due to something personal which we shouldn't talk about though...
I still talk to her in private...

Lord Il

• Spam Master
    • View Profile
    • Armitage's Dimension
« Reply #673 on: April 17, 2010, 01:07:20 PM »
I haven't forgotten about you all!  Really...  Just been a little busy lately, working a lot of overtime and such.  But that's over, now, so I figured I'd stop in to say hi.
Actually I was just wondering where you were a few days ago.

And I hear ya... We got bumped up to 10 hours a day last week. I'm pretty much living in the spray booth lately. lol!

Oh, and what's up with Maddy being a "Guest"?  Did she close her account!?   :icon_eek:
I was a bit confuzzled by that myself when first learning of it. O_o But... she knows where we're at. :e_wink:

HA1L ILPALLAZZO

• I have returned
  • Spam Master
  • HA1L ILPALAZZO
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 17, 2010, 03:03:32 PM »
just scared the crap out of my cat XD I'm watching a program about the Blitz and the siren blared out a little louder then I thought that the cat who was sitting by the TV hissed the screen then ran for her life XD